Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependant Visa

Umschalten
Dependant Visa
Antwort
13.04.08 14:05
Hello
i have been living and working in Germany for last 3 and half years, with an "Aufenthaltserlaubnis §18". i got married in January in India and want to get my wife over here. i have a list of documents from the consulate in india. what text, exactly does this INVITATION LETTER should consist of? can anyone just send me a sample of it? i have already acquired a "Verpflichtungsformular" for my wife. please reply....
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Dependant Visa
Antwort
13.04.08 15:16 als Antwort auf Sudesh Gulve.
hello,
send an email to go4ara@rediffmail.com. i will mail you sample.
i did applied in last month.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.04.08 12:00 als Antwort auf Sudesh Gulve.
Hi,
In this case you dont need a verplichtungs erklärung, but an informal letter of invitation stating you want to get your wife over to Germany and providing details of your wife's passport details etc.

You also have to state that you will take care of her expenses here in GErmany.

You have to then get this letter attesed by an Beamter in the auslander behorde(geblaubigen i think it is called) and send this letter to your wife in India.she will then submit this letter with other documents to the consulate in India.

Just call your auslanderamt and find out the correct procedure, i am sure you dont want to lose more time coz the whole process is a pain and doing it right the first time is the best.

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.04.08 21:48 als Antwort auf Sudesh Gulve.
thnx for the advice guys...babashankar i have mailed u on ur rediff id. plz send me a sample of tht invitation letter, my id is ganges_22@rediffmail.com.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott