Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Strange situation with Kindergeld Antrag

I am facing very strange situation with Kinder geld of my 16 month old son.
BACKGROUND:
I have been working in Germany for 4.5 years and still with unlimited contract.

My son was born in February 2009 in India and arrived in Germany in September 2009.

Situation:
I applied for Kindergeld for son in September 2009 after his arrival.
In October Famillienkasse has asked Arbeitserlaubnis ,Which I provided them as soon I got letter from Famillienkasse.

After waiting months I enquired about progress,they told me to bring child Anmeldung with Arbeitserlaubnis again.
I again provided these documents(Though I had given child registration in September with my first application)

months later I Received letter from Famillienkasse to bring child's flight ticket and my wife's passport.
I gave Boarding pass,flight ticket,my wife's passport personnaly,and was asked to wait. It was April 2010.

I waited then in May 2010 I again enquired about progress,I was told that they don't have child's ticket.
When I told that I had given them these documents personally,they asked me to wait for 2 weeks.
and int two weeks I should get letter from Famillienkasse.

But now its a month,I got no letter/mail/phone call from Famillienkasse.

It is frustrating,they asked me same documents again and again,and now when they have no other things to ask,they are not replying anything.After all how can it be that I have given flight ticket to Beamterin,and they say its not with them?. Beamterin took documents stippled and wrote number 36 on it.

Another thing why they asked flight ticket after 6 months and not before?
and what are they doing now?

Is there anyway to solve this puzzle?Any authority who can look this irresponsible work? Or simply it works like this way.

Should I give up? But I would like to see how come such Beamters can do whatever they want,does not matter what is Gesetz.

I appreciate Any suggestion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18