Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa requirement for wife

Umschalten
Visa requirement for wife
Antwort
30.11.07 13:20
Hello to all,
today I was at Ausläanderbehörde for extension of my visa and they told that she must attend German integration course and will be within 3 month she should register to one languge school. if not then I have to pay fine about 1000 euro. Is this new law? We have problem that our child is just 3 week old and will be difficult to attend such course next 3 month. What happen if she could not join, does someone have experience?
I will appreciate your answer.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa requirement for wife
Antwort
30.11.07 16:26 als Antwort auf salman khan.
Register for a language course .
She could start the course after 1 year too.

ones registered , language school would send a leter to ABH.

Regards
PAC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa requirement for wife
Antwort
30.11.07 18:31 als Antwort auf salman khan.
thanks DuPAc for your advice..
I am just wondering if she can register now and join after one year. Because the good lady at visa office told that they will control, I dont know what kind of control they will do. Do you or someone else have done this way? What will be with the language school if they can accept this way?
Another question regarding the price, Who will pay the course? If the Behörde has given me a letter, I dont know the course will be free of cost?
Thanks in advanced
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18