Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

called ABH after 5 Years GC

called ABH after 5 Years GC
Antwort
06.08.05 11:41
Hi all,

I called a couple of weeks before I left germany for good the ABH and inquired about NE. The lady on the phone was totally incompetent and I asked her to take my file to her supervisor for review and that I will call in 15 minutes. Well, I talked to the supervisor, (another incompetent Beamter) and wanted to know about my right to get NE. He said that is not possible even though I have been 5 years in Germany as GC, he told me that I have to fullfill paragraph 9 and then he will see. I told him that I was about to leave Germany anyway, was only interested in possible forming of a company on Germany. Wooow as if I had said something criminal, he said NO NO i can't do that, only if I invest more than a $ million euros, what a joke. I told him I know of better ways to spend my money and am happy to leave his country.
The thing that bugs me is that companies from Germany are allowed to operate in US without any restrictions and formalities, NO ABH (No immigration permits, etc.) and are even supported locally as start-ups. I will write to my congressman explaining it and seek to expose the situation, it is really a one way deal. I mean at the end it hurts the German economy all these restrictions. I am really for all the time I spent there, I was just lazy to pack and leave. Now that I have done it.
I wish you guys all lots of luck in that strange place.

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18