Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa for future wife

Umschalten
Spouse visa for future wife
Antwort
06.10.11 20:40
Hello
I moved to Hamburg on 30Sept 2011 on work permit visa and joined the company here in Germany.
I am getting married in January and so wanted to know how to go about with my future wife's visa.

I read embassy websites but they are quite confusing. Also, will I need to do anything as my status will change to married, however I got work permit when I was not married
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Spouse visa for future wife
Antwort
10.10.11 14:39 als Antwort auf Rajender Dudi.
Is there anyone who can help me with this question.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.11 15:17 als Antwort auf Rajender Dudi.
Hi

I came across somthing like this...

a person should have lived 2 yrs(may be 1 yr, not sure) in Germany in order to invite his spouse for a family reunion visa. It is really strange..but it was the case.

that means, your wife cannot apply for family reunion visa right away after marriage.
however,rules might be changed meanwhile.

I would strongly recommend you to visit your local foreign office and explain your situation.
They should tell you whether your wife can right away apply for a family reunion visa or should wait.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.11 21:14 als Antwort auf Rajender Dudi.
Explain your situation to the local German office and seek advice and dicuss your case completely.

Only change when your wife joins u in Hamburg - will be on tax card status.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott