Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Apply to ABH

Umschalten
Apply to ABH
Antwort
28.04.05 14:37
Dear all,
I sent a letter 3 days ago to the ABH to ask them if I am entitled to get the unbefristeter Arbeitserlaubnis and to ask also if i can get the NE as a Wissenschaftler (salary below 84 k but working for Fraunhofer as Wiss Mitarbeiter). I have been in Germany for exactly 4 years, all the time working as GC. My Arbeitserlaubnis and Aufenthaltserlaubnis and Arbeitsvertrag all end after 1 year (whole period = 5 years). My Arbeitserlaubnis is bound to company and limited to april 2006 (end of the 5 years).
Do you think I have a chance in what I asked for?
Thanks for any info.
regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Apply to ABH
Antwort
28.04.05 14:50 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
I think the best thing could have been that you at first got your Erwerbtätigkeit Gestattet (Eg). You has the right to get it. That would give you more rights to work in Germany.

About NE: in which ground did you ask this - According to §9 or &19 of AufthG?

If §9, you are not yet qualified, may be after some more months. But your limited contract may be a problem.

If §19, you can try!

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 14:58 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
Thanks for the answer.
The EG is what I asked for, I think it is the same as the unbefristeter arbeitserlaubnis without company name. So I hope they give me EG.
for the NE, I applied for § 19, because for § 9 I have to wait as you said, and I am afraid of the limited contract, so that's why I have to try getting the EG or NE before my 5 years finish. I am not sure that my company will extend more than the 5 years (normally in Fraunhofer and university, they give only 5 year contracts, so thats the problem), so I want to make sure I get the EG or NE before my 5 years expire.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 16:18 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
hi
can anyone please state the difference between "Eg" and "Be". Which one is better and why?
thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 16:56 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
Any short answer to this question please?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 19:29 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
Hi Zash,

short answer:

EG = Erwerbstätitkeit gestattet = you can be selfemployed

BE = Beschäftigung erlaubt = Arbeitserlaubnis = you can only be an employee

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK