Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Jobloss with Beshaftigung Erlaubnis(BE)

Umschalten
I went through many threads in this forum, especially the ones related to joblosses in the recent past - which is too common in times like this.

What I gathered from the threads is that if one possesses a BE, then he is entitled to stay till he eligible to receive ALG1? Is that true?

Let me demystify a little more. Let us say someone works for 2 years and looses the job then he eligible to receive ALG 1 for one year - will he always get one year VISA to avail ALG1 completely to facilitate job hunt or Is it just entirely the discretion of Arbeitsamt?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Jobloss with Beshaftigung Erlaubnis(BE)
Antwort
16.10.09 11:39 als Antwort auf mail2rpg raghu.
Once you have got BE, arbeitsamt is completely of the picture. But it is entirely at the discretion of Auslanderbehörde to extend the visa. But the beauty of BE is that you can get any job to extend the visa. I am not sure if 400 Euro job counts for it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott