Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

After studies praktikum visa

Umschalten
After studies praktikum visa
Antwort
06.04.05 18:29
Hi All,

I have done my masters here and than I did 8 months traineeship.. Than I was looking for a job in germany but I managed to get traineeship after 6 months..

Can any one suggest me, do I have to get work permit to go for this traineeship or my with old visa I can do this traineeship.. Actually I have got visa till this september, but my studies were already finished before a year..

This new company is really intersted in me, and they are ready to provide all supportive documents but they don't know what is the procedure to get visa.

Your valuable feedback will be welcome

cheers
Chheda
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: After studies praktikum visa
Antwort
06.04.05 20:29 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
you need to go to the Auslanderbehoerde with your contract. You do not need any Workpermit. The ABH will issue your visa.

Good luck!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.04.05 14:28 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
Hi Mk,

So i just need to go to ABH,, and to get a new visa..

But I really have to change the visa ? I mean will it be traineeship visa or what kind of visa it is ?

Thanks in advance

Tush
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.04.05 15:55 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
I guess your visa is binded to your current traineeship. You need to inform the ABH that you got a new traineeship and you want they stamp a permission in your passport. Without this stamp in your passport, the company can not employ you.
This whole procedure is very simple. You just approach the ABH with your contract. A student passing from a German university can get a further development (Weiterbildung) visa. For this you do not need any approval from the Arbeitsamt.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.04.05 16:32 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
Dear Mk,

do I have to take my passing certificate also with me when I go to ABH with my letter from the company ??

My visa still says that it is valid for study in my univeristy, but I am not studing anymore..

So I still have 6 months visa with me, but as you said I should need a new stamp to start with this traineeship..

Thanks
Chheda
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.04.05 17:58 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
you ofcourse bring your certificates with you. if they ask for it show them.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.04.05 16:15 als Antwort auf Chheda tushar.
Dear Mk,,

Could you give me your email address and phone number urgently..

I really need to clarify some doubts with you

Your help will be very much appreciated

my email address is tusharchhedain@yahoo.com

Chheda
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18