Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Change of University Admission

Umschalten
Change of University Admission
Antwort
09.05.13 16:54
Dear Trust7 Forum Users

First of all, I am thrilled to have know this forum which contains a lot of useful information. I appreciate the people who have set this up since as a foreigner in Germany, it is never quite easy to know all the rules and regulations. Hence this initiative to gather the collective knowledge is very much the need of the hour.

My specific question is as follows: one of my friends has applied for Master courses in Germany and already got admission into one University and awaiting other results as well. But since the results from other Universities are expected to be announced during late June or July, he would like to apply for the student visa with the current admission which he has acquired. He would like to know if he can change the admission to another University (since course and Uni is better than previous one) after he has arrived in Germany ? 

I already found a thread related to this topic but the info was incomplete. 

If any of the members have any answers related to this query, I would be highly greatful.

Thanks a lot and happy to be part of this community.
Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Change of University Admission
Antwort
15.05.13 15:48 als Antwort auf HamInd.
Dear

I am not a lawyer but provide you from my understanding. I think you can change the university within 60 days of your arrival in Germany and only once.

It was my understanding when I came here for studies a long time ago.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott