Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Children after having NE

Umschalten
Children after having NE
Antwort
05.10.05 20:53
If somebody gets a child after having his NE, what are the rights of this child?
Does he get the german citizenship? or is he allowed to choose between his parents and the german citizenships when he is 18?

Thank you for the help
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Children after having NE
Antwort
06.10.05 00:49 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
If it's just the Ne that he/she (parent) has, the kid will receive a visa until his/her 16th b-day and then he will be able to choose.

But the simplest can be that the parent wait 3 more years, take the GP and then get one for the child when he receives his, this is what I plan to do anyway.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.10.05 12:44 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
@NoBody

but the simplest can be that the parent wait 3 more years,

I guess only 2 years :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.10.05 13:51 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
"'but the simplest can be that the parent wait 3 more years', I guess only 2 years", no, 8 years for GP - 5 years for NE = 3 years left, unless the kid is born when the parent made already 6 years, then 2 years will be left. Or am I getting the figures wrong?

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.10.05 15:44 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
According to the new law, you are eligible to get/apply for GP after 7 years, provided you successfully did

-Integrationkurs
1. 600 Hrs of Deutsche Sprachekurs
2. 30 Hrs of Orientierungskurse(Kultur,Gemeinschaft, Deutschgeschichte)

Remember, you require Bescheinigung from VHS for this above mentioned course to get 1 year relief.

So, would like to know comments from NE-club members.

Could it be possible to drop this 600 Hrs, as if already attended GrundStufe-1 bis 6 from VHS?

Would like to know about?(thnx)

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.10.05 20:56 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
@ Nobody
Can you tell me what is GP? that u mentioned.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.10.05 21:32 als Antwort auf SSS SSS.
@stier

we use to find abbreviation around here, GC, NE, EG, BE... so it just stands for "German Passport", I wanted to use "GC" for "German citizenship", but it would have confused with "Green Card".

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18