Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

National visa at bangalore

Umschalten
National visa at bangalore
national visa
Antwort
08.03.13 14:32
Hi,
I got an international transfer to Germany through my company and my employer applied for the pre-approval on Feb 6, 2013.
Afterwords they asked me to file my visa application here at bangalore on Feb 26, 2013.
Its been more than 4 weeks that we applied for the pre-approval and we haven't received the pre-approval as yet.
I need to join my new job at Munich on April 1, 2013.
Initially I was told that pre-approval takes upto 4 weeks but that didn't happen.
I have an unlimited job contract and I will get >60k per annum and I work in IT as a developer engineer.
Is anybody else experiencing slow processing of visas?
I am aware that it takes 6-8 weeks for a visa process if you go the normal route but why is it taking so much time even though my employer applied for the pre-approval?
Are their any chances of rejection assuming all my documents are up to the mark.
Any comments/suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,
Rishab
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: National visa at bangalore
Antwort
19.03.13 13:50 als Antwort auf Rishab.
HI Rishab,

I don't know what this pre-approval means. In my case it took around 5 weeks from the day I applied for the approval. Even in this case, the foreigner's office was waiting for some signatures from the company HR for a few days. It is a form that the company has to fill, sign and return to the office. It states that the company confirms hiring this candidate who has the right qualifications for the position.

If you can have a relocation agent or the HR department to call up the foreigner's office, it would speed up the process by a big margin.

I also know that sometimes the delay may be because the foreigner's office also evaluates educational qualifications. They try to check and ensure that your qualifications are equivalent to a German degree. This could also cause delays.

Best would be to ask someone in Germany to call up the office and check the status.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott