Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

REFUSAL EEA FEMILY PERMIT (uk)

REFUSAL EEA FEMILY PERMIT (uk)
Antwort
05.05.07 13:52
I’m european citizen working and living in Uk, as my right I should be able to bring my husband with me to live in Uk.

My husband was with me in last three months in Uk , he got entry clearance(EEA FAMILY PERMIT) from British embassy .
He was working legally there he paid taxes and N.I contributions for the all time when he was in UK .
During his time he never depended on any public funds in UK.

Once visa has expired ,we didn’t apply for residence stamp for my husband to stay more in UK , before his visa expire we left UK .

One more time we decided to apply for entry clearance (EEA FAMILY PERMIT), we provided all documents which were necessary to support his application (inc. bank statement, pay slips, my home office WRS card, my job permanent position agreement, tenancy agreement, his property documents, we bought plane ticket which was not refundable if we would not use it).

Entry Clearance Officer he refused my husbands visa.

My husband was previously in UK in past, he was there illegally for some time, one day police asked him on street to provide passport to show his identity, he didn’t have it, with him was only his driving license which they took data and his finger prints, he didn’t do any crime , just he came illegal, he was trying to apply for asylum, but before his case went to court ,he left the country himself.

He applied for entry clearance (EEA FAMILY PERMIT) from British embassy last year and he got it, he went to Uk and immigration officer on airport allowed him to enter the country ( UK )

But second time when he wanted apply for same EEA FAMILY PERMIT, in embassy ,they took his finger prints and they refuse visa, that time my husband didn’t tell that he was in Uk few years ago, because he was afraid that’s he would not to give him visa.

My husband felt that’s Officer has not looked at the paperwork carefully enough.,
Officer has ignored what he was saying to him at that those circumstances, when he was in UK , that he paid tax and work, and he got all documents which required to obtain visa

Now, im with my husbant outside UK. I dont know what to do. i'm not going back to UK without my husband, so i cannot contact any solicitor there.
I want to take back him to UK , how can I bring him with me?

Please send me reply as soon as possible.
Thank You very much for Your advice and help.

Best regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18