Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

coming new law =?, from New EU country

Umschalten
Hi,

is anybody here, from a New EU-member country? (I mean from Central-Eastern Europe).
I have read some of the topics here, and I would like to apply for a job in BRD. I know, that the GC law will be changed by the end of 2004, and there is a new law coming. As I am from a New EU-member country (we joined EU in May this year), I am interested in particularly, what changes this would bring to applicants from this area.

I know one POSITIVE thing, that if you worked for over 1 year, you can get a full, unrestricted work pemit (if I am right). That is nice, but what happens, if you apply for a job in Germany for the first time in your life in 2005? Is the new law already saying something about that? My chances will be better or worse? (or there is no chance at all? I would be surprised, because I think, Germans still need qualified foreign workers in this field of the economy..) What will be there instead of the GreenCard-thing?

Any answer appreciated..
Thank You in advance.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: coming new law =?, from New EU country
Antwort
02.12.04 17:03 als Antwort auf Istvan Kardos.
>if you apply for a job in Germany for the first >time in your life in 2005?

You will be treated like a non-EU citizen. You will need to get a work-permit. Not sure whether Arbeitsamt is supposed to check the availability of an EU-Citizen (I mean here the real EU-Citizens from the first 15 emoticon ) for the job you are applying for..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.12.04 23:33 als Antwort auf Istvan Kardos.
Hi,

Thank you for your answer (though i can not help, but i feel a little happiness in your saying that..). Are you 100% sure in that? Can somebody point me to the web location containing the complete text of new law? Is it:
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/it_argv.html
the good place to understand it?
Thanx in advance.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.12.04 01:03 als Antwort auf Istvan Kardos.
Hi
I hope that I dont need your permission to be in good mood.. if so, please let me know, so I will ask you first, before I put smileys in my posts..

That link you posted has nothing to do with the situation of the newly entered EU members. It is just the link to the GC law.

Here is the detailed explanation regarding the situation of new EU citizens in Germany.( I hope you can read German. ) so I was right with my initial posting. Newcomers from the new EU do need a work-permit in Germany.(Except South Cyprus Greek Republic and Malta) emoticon

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/stichwort/eu_beitritt_2004.html

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.12.04 12:36 als Antwort auf Istvan Kardos.
> I hope that I dont need your permission to be in good mood.. if so, please let me know, so I

of course you not emoticon)

Thank you very much, for the link!

kardip
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7