Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work permit time for Duesseldorf

Umschalten
Work permit time for Duesseldorf
Antwort
28.12.05 12:54
Hi..
Does anybody have idea about approximate time taken for work permit processing in Duesseldorf? I have applied for residence and work permit about 3 months ago and still waiting for any input..
Thanks for your help in advance!
- Am.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Work permit time for Duesseldorf
Antwort
29.12.05 22:37 als Antwort auf amit d.
If you mean Arbeitsamt, they work slowly, and it is normally good if the company you plan to work for, calles them to ask if they are too slow.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.12.05 08:43 als Antwort auf amit d.
Thanks..
Yeah my company is asking them but without much progress.. also coupled with the holiday season its taking a long time. Is this typical waiting time for any other city or particularly more for Duesseldorf (or in my case)?
- Am.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.12.05 15:19 als Antwort auf amit d.
@capamd2
Arbeitsamt does it sometimes on purpose(they take their time, although they can possibly quicken up the things a bit) so that employer will hesitate twice next time he decides to employ a foreigner without a workpermit.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.01.06 13:15 als Antwort auf amit d.
Thanks Lacrima.

I was actually wondering with what is the exact issue and when would it come finally or not..? Anyway, the update is still there is no status update yet.

- Am.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.01.06 16:33 als Antwort auf amit d.
@capamd2,

I was actually wondering with what is the exact issue and when would it come finally or not..? Anyway, the update is still there is no status update yet.

Generally speaking, forcing "the other side" to speed-up procedure generally produces a bad reputation. Let them go. If you really want to, talk to the company only.

In your case, 3 months of time is pretty long. It had to be within 2 months in general. But please don't forget that we had been in Xmas and New Year time. In December generally most of the people in Germany take holiday, so this time seems to be reasonable. Wait until next week. If still no voice, call the employer who intends to hire you.

Regardos gringos,
Klenze17.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3