Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Marriage offer to Indian Girl living in Germany

Umschalten
Hi, I am Dr.Jayesh Dabhi from India, had completed my MBBS before 4 years back in 2005 and is willing to marry Indian Girl setteled in Germany as I am willing to settle in germany in my future life. Anyone interested can mail me to drjayeshdabhi@yahoo.com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Marriage offer to Indian Girl living in Germany
Antwort
01.02.11 10:34 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
Dear Mr. Dabhi,

I wonder if you got your Dr Title through some quota or something :-) Unfortunately this is not a matchmaking site. Try your luck maybe in match.com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.02.11 18:56 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
What a shame to get such a request in this forum!! It is also a racial request as if all other women in this world are not suitable for your fantastic personality. There are so many ways to settle in Germany apart from marriage and anyways if you have a legitimate 'MBBS' degree, you would not try to dump yourself with this request.

Did you do your MBBS in Dagestan??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.02.11 19:20 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
@jayeshdabhi,
This is our holy forum, it provides all foreigners in Germany with valuable advices and the way how to survive and earn a sober life in Germany.
There are a lot of german match websites, please google it. I am sure you will get some thing from there. Please, do not corrupt this forum with such stupid offers.
Regards,
Scholar.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.02.11 08:10 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
Sorry Raj and Rajesh,
actually i was a new user and was not aware that this site is not ment for marriage bureau.. people might wonder that i had made some fun but it was all just by mistake..
Any how I m a doctor and will complete my MD after one yr...
Thank You..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.05.12 11:57 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
Kkk
0 (0 Stimmen)

kkkkkkkm
Antwort
08.05.12 11:58 als Antwort auf schindler oscar.
Jajja
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18