Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Arbeitserlaubnis Extension

Umschalten
Arbeitserlaubnis Extension
Antwort
18.11.09 10:58
Hallo Everyone

I am working full time. My Arbeitserlaubnis is till last week of February 2010. I will apply for Arbeitserlaubnis extension in Third week of January 2010.

How many weeks it take for Arbeitserlaubnis Extension process to complete?

L.G.
Frontpage
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Arbeitserlaubnis Extension
Antwort
18.11.09 11:10 als Antwort auf amu mul.
It all depends upon the visa officer. Sometimes, it takes just 10 minutes and sometimes it can take some weeks, if there is a Arbeitsmarkt check.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.11.09 23:09 als Antwort auf amu mul.
The last information is wrong. The Vorrangsprüfung (Arbeitsagentur checks if some German/European is available is done only when it is issued for first time).

Only if you change your job and then want an extension, then the check has to be done again. The rules are available - if you search for Beschäftigungsverordnung in google.

For your information, if you have already worked for two years continuously in Germany or lived three years and worked one out of it(lets say you were student two years), then you can get a workpermit without company name. This way you could theoretically work for any company and change your job too without getting WP changed.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.11.09 06:01 als Antwort auf amu mul.
As per my experience,after working for one year and went for my Arbeitserlaubnis extension,ABH asked me to wait for the approval from labour Dpt. and gave me 3 months visa.

No idea!! how this system works.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18