Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Another quest for NE

Umschalten
Another quest for NE
Antwort
16.09.05 17:42
Hi Trust7 family,

I have been referred to this site from one of my friends and am relatively new to the site but have gone thru all the relevant messages in the forums. Here is the description of my case:

I came to Germany in the mid-december 2000 on GC and my GC (work permit) and residence permit (Aufenthalts) on the passport is valid uptil mid-december 2005. I did not pay one month rente when I was between jobs and worse is that when I changed the job and the city, I deregistered my address (abmeldung) from my previous city and then registered after one month when I joined my job in the new city. I was away from the country for that one month.

When I asked BFA for a statement, they sent one across and it clearly mentions that I didnot rente pay for that one month. Moreover, my german is also quite poor - thanks to complete english speaking environment at work.

Now, Am I eligible to get NE?
When is the best time to apply for it?
Do I need to take the Police Clearance with me or ABH initiate it themselves after I apply?

TIA,
Vikas
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Another quest for NE
Antwort
16.09.05 19:02 als Antwort auf Vikas Tyagi.
"Now, Am I eligible to get NE?", You're eligible for NE because the 60 months pension is no more a requirement if you're a GC, you didn't pay 1 month, I didn't paid 10 of them, and I'm still here, doing my thing and doing well :-)

"When is the best time to apply for it?", The best time depends on the ABH you depend on, just go and ask them, for some, it's 2 months before the end of the GC, some other 3 months (in that case, you should apply now) but for me as a particular example, I was asked to apply 2 days before the end of my GC :-)

"Do I need to take the Police Clearance with me or ABH initiate it themselves after I apply?", in case they need it, they will ask for it themselves, save your money and do not care about that.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.10.05 13:50 als Antwort auf Vikas Tyagi.
Thanks Nobody for your prompt reply.

I went there today. This beamter didn't ask me anything, just snatched the application-form (I had photocopies of all documents but she didn't want to look at them) from my hand and asked me to pay the money at kasse and ordered me to come back in December. I duely paid the money for my wife's and my application and came back - no question asked/answered.

Is this a normal process? Do I consider that I will get NE if police say OK or is the decision pending until December?

Best Regards,
Vikas
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.10.05 17:43 als Antwort auf Vikas Tyagi.
Hi

When I will be eligible for ?

I am GC holder since Nov 2000 but entered Germany first time in Jan 2001, So I will be eligible for for NE in Jan 06.

Two weeks before I went ABH to extend my work permit as it is going to expire in 27th NOV 05, I got the letter for appointment from ABH on 24th NOV.

Meanwhile I got new passport and the old passport is valid till 29th Oct 05.

So I have to go before the appointment given by ABH in Nov 05 to transfer the Visa from OLD to NEW passport.

1 Can I apply for NE on same day ?

2 Where I can find the application to apply for NE?

I am completely in dilemma.

Thnx
APS
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.10.05 18:55 als Antwort auf Vikas Tyagi.
Hi APS,

Yours is really a special case. I hope, some experts here at this forum answer your query.

Following the so-called normal procedure according to me, you should forget about the appointment of 24th nov and just go now to transfer the aufenthalts to new passport and ask for the extension valid minimum until you become eligible for NE (2 years is what people normally get but it depends). Just mention this appointment on 24th nov.

Then, you will need to apply for NE about 6 weeks before finishing 5 years in Germany. 6 weeks is the ideal time, someone told me at KVR in Munich.

Hope this helps.
Vikas
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3