Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Extension After 5 years

Umschalten
Extension After 5 years
Antwort
12.01.05 13:06
I am a GC holder.Instead of applying for a PR I would like to extend my stay for few more years.Is it possible and if so what are the criterias I need to fulfill ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Extension After 5 years
Antwort
12.01.05 14:17 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
This is a good question. The answer that I have got via telephone from the immigration office was "come to extend your visa four weeks before your present visa expires".
According my interpretation of the paragraph 46 section 2 BeschV the only criteria to fulfill is to keep your (current ?) job.
However it would be very nice to extend our current visa immediately and not four weeks before expiration. This is important for loans, appartment contracts and so on. Anybody knows is it possible to extend visa 10 months before expiration ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

PR 10 months before expiration
Antwort
12.01.05 15:10 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
This really a good question if something like this is possible...
"Das Gesetzliche Kündigungfrist" for everything is 3 months, so the response if we apply of PR should come at least 3 months before ... therefore we should be able to apply with at least 3 months before...

Does anyone know more details?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.01.05 15:33 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
The reason I am asking this question I might not be able to satisfy all the conditions for PR(egemoticonrofociency In Deutch).Moreover I would like to get my Pension Fund back when I am leaving Germany.So the best option is to get a temporary extension.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.01.05 15:47 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
"Moreover I would like to get my Pension Fund back when I am leaving Germany.So the best option is to get a temporary extension."

That means after getting PR, if one wants to go out of Germany permanently,is it not possible to get back the pension contribution ?? That means, we will get pension at the age of 64 or 65, where ever we reside that time!!

Could any one share their idea please??

Regards,

Baskey.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Extension After 5 years AND Pension money
Antwort
12.01.05 16:22 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
This was always a point of concern in the past "Will we get back our contribution of Pension money back or not?" i.e. if we stay more than 5 years here OR if we apply/take PR and then suppose after 7/8/9 years of stay we leave Germany.

Once there was a message posted by vsrikanth9 after his discussion with BFA office in his city. Read his message here...
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/help_needed/claiming_pension_contributions/re_claiming_pension_contributions

Does anyone else also has some more concrete info over this?

Soni
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.01.05 16:42 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
I think Srikanth is right - but what is not clear to me is the rule when U get your PR ? Is the same rule applicable ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.01.05 19:17 als Antwort auf Deb Gupta.
Regarding AE extension 10 months in advance - I don't think that's possible. I've tried once to do so (a few months in advance) to synchronize with my newly obtained passport, but they didn't want to do it. Beamterin said "one month in advance maximum".
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott