Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa feasibility BE feasibility when dependent spouse has work and main app

Umschalten
Hello Forum,

I am very late to join this forum, but it is better even at this moment to get guidance from all of you.

In breif, I am a Chip Design Engineer ,M. Tech. I came to Germany in July 2007 after 6 years of experience in India with Top companies of Semiconductor field. Here my employer told me in the begining that it will be a unlimited job, first i will get visa regularly every year for 3 years, then it will be for ever

Unfortunately, in Dec. 2008, due to World wide economic crisis, my company laid off me, at that time I was just blessed with a Son. So I requested my Company and with the help of state arbeits agentur help, Company became ready to give me minin job till June 18th 2009.

I have been searching continuosly for the job in Germany, but nothing has happened till today. Some companies says that they are waiting for the improvement in economy before hiring.

My wife is also working here, she started work in July 2008, but her Visa is dependent on my Visa.
How can now Visa be exchanged like she can become main applicant and I can be dependent? Is it possible to do this being in Germany ?

Regarding insurance paid here, I have regular 16 months full salary, then for another 7 months from Dec. 2008, my salary is very less, as it is mini job, but RV & KV are still paid by my company. In this situation, Can I get the BE from Ausland Behorde.

July 2007 - Nov. 2008 full pay, Dec. 2008 to June 2009 mini job.

Will it make me enable to get BE ?

Because there are certain companies in Germany, who need this kind of Visa for hiring.

Please guide me to survive in this situation, as time is running very fast now. I have to contact Ausland Behorde in May 2009 early.

With Regards,
Gaurav
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa feasibility BE feasibility when dependent spouse has work and main
Antwort
22.04.09 14:35 als Antwort auf garima sharma.
I think we have given all the guidence when you wife started the topic. Unfortunately i dont have anymore ideas. You said it is a mini job. Is it below 400 or below 800 Euros? Also try getting answer in info4alien.de as i wrote to you in toytowngermany
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott