Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

unbefristet visum

Umschalten
unbefristet visum
Antwort
25.02.08 15:41
hallo everyone,
I am finishing my fifth year in DE next month. Do i have to write a formal application to apply for NE along with all the docs required like payslip, mietvertrag etc...?
I am wondering if there is a standard form for such applications or do they just extend like other 1 yr, 2yr visa extensions.
Anythoughts would be appreciated..
Thanks.. and a good day to all...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: unbefristet visum
Antwort
25.02.08 15:52 als Antwort auf rav zem.
u need to do nothing other than to fill a form (I found this same as we filled initially for workpermit) plus the docs requested by them. All you need is either call or go personally and take a appointment. Be sure to mention that you need a NE as you have completed 5 yrs. As this procedure will take you quite some time. I feel half hour or so. on the day of appointment be sure to have your pic too. plus some fees. Rest will be done by the beamter.

Lastly pls pray that the mood of your Beamter is in good mood.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.02.08 16:03 als Antwort auf rav zem.
hi savion,
I hope so too:-)
Do i get this form from the Ausländerbehörde? I am thinking of taking a day off from work and going there personally and get it over with in one day if possible. Appointment dates are available only after about a month.
I am wondering if i have everything i need..

passport,
Arbeitsvertrag,
Payslip
mietvertrag
fees and 2 photos?
and fill the form in the office there.
And wait for the visa on the same day or later???

If there is anything i missed, please let me know.
Have a nice day savion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.02.08 17:22 als Antwort auf rav zem.
hi savion,
I hope so too
Do i get this form from the Ausländerbehörde?

>>Yes you will get it in Ausländerbehörde

passport
Arbeitsvertrag
3 months Payslip
2 photos

>> the above mentioned documents are correct

fees

>> 85 Euros but may not be necessary this time

mietvertrag

>> you will get a form that has to be filled by your HouseOwner

>> You will also need a Arbeitsbescheinigung from your employer stating that you have a unbefristet and ungeküdigt Vertrag

And wait for the visa on the same day or later???

>> They have to make some Security checks which may take upto 3 months. So visa on the same day is unheard of.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.02.08 18:27 als Antwort auf rav zem.
u need another document. That atleast what was asked for me, letter from your personnel dept that you are still with the company and your contract is valid atleast 6 months hence.

The reason for this was sometimes contracts need not mean that you are still with the company.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott