Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

how can i go to germany

Umschalten
how can i go to germany
Antwort
04.05.05 12:29
Dear all,
Hope Be well and thanks to take few seconds to read my post or reply to me.
I am software developer from egypt and hope go and work in germany.
Any one can help me
Thanks Alot
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: how can i go to germany
Antwort
04.05.05 12:49 als Antwort auf mohamed abdelrazek.
Yes I do. No problem.

First of all, the only people able to bring you to Germany is you.

Take a look in the Links section of this forum. You will find there a couple of links to the biggest job databases in Germany (surely among the biggest in the world)

Take you time, search there for your profile. Nowadays Germany is in crisis, but seems to be finally a light at the end of the tunnel and with a little of luck, things are going better.

If you have experience, there will be a lot of company with interest in you. If not, you can search for the "junior" jobs.

Best to be here (I guess) is all the car related professions, SAP, Java Development and Oracle. But not of us are working in that subjects (my case)

Once you find a job, just write to the responsible, 80% of the cases you will receive an answer, positive or negative usually they answer.

Two more important things:

- German languaje
- Good resume (I mean well designed)

Also take a look using the search function about "finding job" or simply "job" to see what it comes.

Good luck, make the first step and you can ask when you want
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: how can i go to germany
Antwort
04.05.05 13:29 als Antwort auf mohamed abdelrazek.
Hi YO,

thanks for answering this question! You are absolutely right and our links to the job market are here...

http://www.trust7.com/en/germany/links/jobs

But there is another chance!!! Our new community database...

http://www.trust7.com/en/community

I recommend to use both possibilities, but trust7 will start a campaign for our datase very soon and we still have contacts to many, many German companies, because we are in the human resources business since 5 years :-)

Good luck to all our 'New Users'

Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3