Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

FINALLY GOT NE

Umschalten
FINALLY GOT NE
Antwort
05.02.06 17:30
I finally got NE under section 9. I would like to thank trust 7 and its memebers for providing so much support and valuable information. It would have been really much more difficult to bear the uncertainities of last five years without trust 7. Thanks a lot TRUST7, thanks "Nobody", "Detlef" and all the helping members of trust 7.

I would like to add here that the process of getting NE was very smooth for me. i.e I applied with all the necessary papers, the beamter said to come again when the five years are fully over (a day or two before). I went to ABH just a few days before completion of five years, he didn't ask any question then and just asked me to pay the required amount and gave the NE.

I wish and hope that all other GC holders also get their NEs without any problem.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: FINALLY GOT NE
Antwort
05.02.06 22:43 als Antwort auf Anurag Sinha.
Well, you're welcome and all I can say is "Welcome to the §9-Club", may this NE opens you a view on mroe opportunities for your future, because in fact, it's not something you deserve, it's just your right to have it, and it's a tool, just use it with wisdom and ease.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18