Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Procedure to apply for money while leaving Germany?

Umschalten
Hello, I have recently completed my masters in one of the Universities here in Germany and I wanted to go back to India. I heard that I could apply for money while leaving Germany forever, is it true? If so please tell me how and where to apply for the money?
Thank You
Sachin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Procedure to apply for money while leaving Germany?
Antwort
07.01.08 00:07 als Antwort auf sachin sachin.
Please some one reply if it's possible?
Thanks
Sachin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.01.08 12:20 als Antwort auf sachin sachin.
If no one answered you question so far means either
1. They have no idea about it
or
2. People are still in vacation.

I have also heard about it, but have no idea which Organization is responsible for it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.01.08 13:50 als Antwort auf sachin sachin.
Yes, you'll get atleast 1000 EUR from ZAV if you move to a developing country. I left Germany last year and got the money emoticon

1. Go to ZAV in Frankfurt (http://www.zav-reintegration.de/default.asp?lng_main=en)

2. Get the application form and details from them. In most situation, you just have to submit:
- Your completed German degree certificate
- Stadt Abmeldung
- Flight ticket to India

3. Apply few days before leaving Germany. You can also apply from your home country.

4. If you receive no response from them, talk to them in phone. Unlike most other offices, they'll respond to you friendly and quickly.

Contact me at: jagadeesan _DOT_ balakrishnan _AT_ gmail _DOT_ com if you've any questions.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.01.08 14:56 als Antwort auf sachin sachin.
the important document needed here is 'Abmeldung' and if you de-register yourself (abmelden) then you lose the following

- your present resident permit becomes invalid from the date of abmeldung (irrespective of the date of expiry printed on the page and even with out cancellation seal on the visa such as 'ungueltig') - dont ask me how this is verified. The guy at buerger buero in munich told me that they pass this info to the people who check visas at airport. And the guy at KVR munich told me that the resident permit becomes invalid.

-when your present resident permit becomes invalid, you cannot come back to germany easily (in case you want to) - you have to go to the german embassy in your country and get a visa again (do all the procedure you have done when you came here first time)

-your clock of staying here is reset to 0. If you are planning to ask for citizenship, or NE or D-EG, then you will have to accumulate all your years again from start.

So think twice before you go for this. Don't get tempted for the money they pay.

Please don't contact me for more info, I have said all I know. Just wanted to warn somebody who might fall into a trap.

If you are 100% sure that you will not have anything to do with Germany (or to say Europe, because things are changing a lot now with the D - EG) in your life, then go for it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott