Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Parents visa for 6 months to support pregnant wife (urgent)?

Umschalten
Hello trust7 users,
Today i asked in Auslandersamt that extension of visa for my parents is possible if my Wife is pregnant. They refuse to do so.
Could anyone please provide proof that either extension of visa or any link that either 6month visa is possible for parents directly from India or firstly 3month schengehn and then extended to further 3 months here to support my pregnant wife.

Many thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Parents visa for 6 months to support pregnant wife (urgent)?
Antwort
24.08.07 14:33 als Antwort auf ram balram.
There is no 6 months visitors visa for germany as far as i know. There is no rule to support your case. Better way is to bring your parents for the first three months and your in-laws for the next three months. Or else send your wife to india for delivery. What you plan to achieve by getting your child delivered here? Atleast in india you have better support.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.08.07 14:51 als Antwort auf ram balram.
@Rambalram

You can engage a babysitter for 3 months, which is litte more expensive comparing to free labor offered by parents.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Parents visa for 6 months to support pregnant wife (@Rajeshspg)?
Antwort
24.08.07 15:13 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Thanks for all your feedback. I got for previous articles that Mr.CMreddy got the Visa for 6months after presenting the similar case. And Rajeshspg had also approached to find the same clue from him. If Rajesh is reading this article, then could you please provide what happens in your case?. Is visa got extended for your parents for further 3 months?
many thxs.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.07 13:23 als Antwort auf ram balram.
I will appreciate any feedback, who have already got extension for Parents Visa here. Thanks for your feedback.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.07 13:55 als Antwort auf ram balram.
@Rambalram

I know one of my friend who had the same situation and he invited his mother initially with 3 months invitation and before completing 3 months he went to Auslaenderbehörde to request for further 3 months visa for her mother (with reason :Supporting Pregnant daughter-in-law)and he got it...

In my opinion, it should also be possible in ur case.

goodluck
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.07 14:24 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Thanks for your feedback. Is any body knows which supporting document required to get this Visa extension (e.g Letter from Dr. etc.)
Many thxs.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.07 17:45 als Antwort auf ram balram.
@Mr Rambalaram,
What document will you have to prove that your wife is pregnant. I guess this shud be sufficient apart from your ability to house, insure and support your parents stay in germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Extension of parents Visa to support pregnant wife (urgent)?
Antwort
15.01.08 12:29 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Could you please suggest, Is Arzt bescheinung required by Aulanderbehörde to extend Parents Visa to further 3 months. Or any other documents?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.01.08 15:38 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Its not a requisite but it is helpful to have something written from your doctor that your wife needs parental support at home.

grüße,
xadnan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.08 14:19 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Any body who has extended Visitor visa to support Pregnant wife can share your thoughts please. Is it possible to extend ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.08 14:34 als Antwort auf ram balram.
WTF dont act like weak.U 2 alone can manage all the things till the baby come out and afterwards also.
Dont make ur wife handicaped for the help of ur parents.

It is normnal here in germany couple takecare of their own in all these matters(thats why they wont extend the visa).

3 months are ok evenif u increase upto 6 months,the next time will be tough to get the visa for ur parents.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.08 17:30 als Antwort auf ram balram.
I have not asked for your experts comments, if you havn't done that. Read carefully before you put your comments everywhere.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.08 20:21 als Antwort auf ram balram.
If Auslanderamt refused to extend then the only way is get 3months Visa for them and they return and again be back with a 3 months Visa.
Taking care of your wife is not sufficient reason for them to extend Visa because this can be done by any Nurse or Hospital.
One of the case for extension of Visa is granted when a person is seriously ill and cannot return to India.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.04.08 13:12 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Searching this way searching that way, getting headace regarding extension and at the end still remain at 3 month visa.....bla bla bla..
Anyhow i was trying to help u to remove the root cause that leads u for the extension of visa for ur parents.

If u cant listen then u dont need to post public thread here.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.04.08 16:13 als Antwort auf ram balram.
Get your parents for 3 months and then your inlaws for the next 3 months.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott