Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

WHM Visa to UK

Umschalten
WHM Visa to UK
Antwort
24.11.04 15:51
Hi all,

I am kish from India and As a student status i have visa upto Feb'05 here.According to new rules i can get 1 year visa but when i enquired ait in Rothaus there was a bad response So i am thinking to apply for WHM visa to UK in Jan'05 So is there any possibility of my visa getting rejected because i dont have more than 6 months german visa in hand ? and is it compulsary to have 6 months german visa to apply for WHM?As i am a practicant i have good Bank Bal and etc.,which would not be problem.
I am asking u coz a friend of mine was been rejected for this reason.
I would appreciate if someone could help me.

bi,
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: WHM Visa to UK
Antwort
24.11.04 16:00 als Antwort auf vab kish.
i think the validity period of German visa is not an issue for WHM. couples of my friends, got WHM visa with 2 months valid German visa. when i myslef applied for WHM visa, i had 3 months german visa.
tip: bring your CV, work experiences with you to the Embassy. it is helpful if you can demonstrate that you are searching jobs in UK.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.11.04 17:50 als Antwort auf vab kish.
what is this whm visa?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.11.04 17:58 als Antwort auf vab kish.
UK Working Holiday Visas (WHV)

The working holiday-maker scheme is an arrangement where a person aged between 17 and 30 can come to the United Kingdom (UK) for an extended holiday for up to two years and may do part-time or casual work. Work must not be the main reason for your visit.

http://www.anyworkanywhere.com/whvisasuk.html
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.11.04 18:02 als Antwort auf vab kish.
"what is this whm visa?"

whm = working holiday maker

with whm, a person can do any kind of work, without any restrictions. he can also study. and after staying in the uk with whm for 1 year, he can convert it to hsmp ( highly skilled migrant program) which can be prolonged to PR.
emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.11.04 07:07 als Antwort auf vab kish.
Hi kish,

They dont consider how long u have visa here..When I applied for that I just had 20 days visa here..They didnt care abt it..They didnt ask anything abt it..Only thing u have to do is, u have to show enough bank balance( above 4000 euros is good)and assure that u will come back after some time. U have to make sure that u will take some holidays during ur stay in UK.Thats all..What ever u say..say it confidently..There was another thread abt this topic either in "visa questions" or in "help needed" forum..It was started by me..There ppl gave lot of valuable suggestions..Go through it

santosh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.12.04 16:44 als Antwort auf vab kish.
Hi kish,

First of all man I must tell u that I am also from India,Presently in India & coming to UK on WHM in late Jan '05.

I was not able to find out your forums :
"visa questions" or in "help needed"

You can give me ur yahoo email id & we can be in touch with each other...???What say ...???

With Regards,

Ashish Bansal
Delhi

ashish_bansal_99@yahoo.com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.04 14:29 als Antwort auf vab kish.
Hi Aashish,

Here r the links u could check them.

Forms : VAF1 & WHM Questionnaire

http://www.britischebotschaft.de/en/consular/visas/requ_documents.htm#holiday_maker

For Additional Help :

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/ind/en/home/laws___policy/policy_instructions/table_of_contents/chapter_4.Maincontent.0003.file.tmp/02%20Working%20Holmakers.pdf

And now if u still need something you are welcome to ask fo rit.

BI,
Kish
0 (0 Stimmen)

WHM Visa to UK
Antwort
03.01.05 14:20 als Antwort auf vab kish.
Hi All,
I am a GC since 3yrs and would like to apply for WHM, could some one who already has a GC and applied for WHM provide me some details how to fill in the WHM additional questionnaire and get prep for the Interview.what to write in here?

1) How long do you intend to stay in UK?
2) How long do you intend to work in UK?
3) What type of work do you intend to take in UK?
4) How much money to show for 2 persons?

What should I prepare for Interview? Like what questions will they ask for a GC with spouse together.
Would really appreciate if you all could put in your valuable suggestions and experiences.

Thanks n Cheers
AR
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3