Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Long term visa multiple entry visa

Umschalten
Long term visa multiple entry visa
Antwort
20.06.12 11:12
Hello Members,

I have a temporary residence permit (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) for me and my family members that is going to expire soon (been here for 2 years on employement). I will be returning to my home country at the end of expiration. I however would like to know if there is a way I can request a multiple entry long term visa that I can use to travel to Germany when needed from the local immigration office that issued the residence permit. Is this possible or I have to go to the German consulate and apply in person again.

Please suggest.

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Long term visa multiple entry visa
Antwort
21.06.12 16:43 als Antwort auf J H.
Such a visa can only be given in the country you will apply to and *possibly* extended here with good enough reasons, so you will have to start all over again and make an application at the Consulate. The time you have done here will not count, except that they will be able to get info about you faster.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18