Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

I need suggestion!!!!!

Umschalten
I need suggestion!!!!!
Antwort
09.03.04 13:52
Hello,

I am a green-card holder in Gemany. I have worked for a germany company almost one and a half year. Now I find another job which is working in Germany for a company in my hometown. I was told then I have to give up my green-card and apply for Arbeitserlaubnis. The point is if I stay and work in Germany for 5 years then I am eligible to apply for "Unbefriste Aufenhaltserlaubnis", if I continue to work in this germany company and if the immigration law changes(hope so) then the chance I get it is quite high. But if I change to another company, everything is uncertain now. Now the company from my hometown would like to first have a three years contract with me, then they will see how it goes.
The new job is much more interesting then what I am doing now, also much more promising. The pay is also good.

So how do you think? Is there a chance that I get new job and also the "Unbefriste Aufenhaltserlaubnis" too? If not, which I should choose?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: I need suggestion!!!!!
Antwort
09.03.04 17:32 als Antwort auf Jane Lee.
the real uncertain thing is german immigration law! i suggest u to take the offer, obviously u r benefited right away. no one knows what happens 3 or 4 years later. If germany wants to open the door to the world, attracts high qulified people to work for her, u can enter germany again even become PR without working here for 5 years, or else, even u work here for 5 years, so far no one guarantee that u can get PR after 5 years. dont let the chance slip away.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott