Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Immigration Law? The day has come again 4 discussion

Umschalten
Hi,
If I remember correctly, Today the German Govt discuss again on Immigration Law.
is it postponed again?

Regards,
Jelda
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Immigration Law? The day has come again 4 discussion
Antwort
27.02.04 16:23 als Antwort auf Bobby Kuna.
Hi GC's,
i am very impatiently waiting for the news as it is very important. if any one knows please do post it as soon as possible.
waiting !!!!!
kk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.04 17:51 als Antwort auf Bobby Kuna.
Hi
You can follow day to day press news regarding the german immigration law in this link.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/zuwg/ (in German)

They update it each day so you dont need to search in all newspapers to see if there's smt new regarding this.

The main problem in the discussions of CDU and SPD is this so called "Point System"
CDU politicians hated this idea.. even one CDU politician once said that "They will never ever say yes to this law, as long as this 'point system' stays in the law". CDU wants to have a "case to case basis selection" system to accept an individual as an immigrant.. so they want the current system to continue(Individuals will depend on the mood of the government official who is in charge of their immigration case.. what a fair system..) A compromise looks really difficult under these circumstances..
one last propasal made was to bring a yearly quote for the number of people accepted through this "Point System".. who knows.. maybe
CDU accepts this proposal.. keep your fingers crossed.. :-)

Regards

PS: One thing I didnt understand when I read the news regarding this law discussion was the claim that it would be
difficult for the parties to discuss this issue again in this year.. if they dont discuss it soon.. because there
are elections in Germany.. so what ? if there are elections.. all parties will be concentrating on elections..
and will stop all other "important" work.. is it how it works in Germany ? (I dont know the system, I am just asking..
please no one feels offended..)
maybe some german friends can explain this to me ? I am sorry.. this is illogical
to me..

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.04 17:55 als Antwort auf Bobby Kuna.
next hearing on march 8......
so just keep waiting waiting...........
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.04 18:54 als Antwort auf Bobby Kuna.
Hi All,

The main Difference between the Parties is the point System and this is what is conveyed to the media.( They want to be nice).
Could there be hidden agenda behind?. Whatever is the issue, the Parties involved should look for what is good for the country and this should not be considered as a political issue or a Political Party achievement.

If the Point system is still in and the actual points vary every year or according to the Statistics , ie the inflow of people,they could easily control the flow by just raising the Number of Points required for an Immigration.Well if this itself has to be decided in Parliament then it would not work out.

Immigration Policy should not be regarded as a political Issue and this should not have to do anything with the Elections.Donno How this works here.

I dont mean to offend anyone here on the forum or anyone etall.

The Ideas are soley mine and just wanted to convey to you all.

Thanks,
Sudeep Kumar
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3