Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE status during Secondment

Umschalten
NE status during Secondment
Antwort
25.05.09 00:04
Hello All,

I have NE. Now, I will be seconded by my company to asia for a period of two years. Do I need to inform Ausländerbehorde? What are the rules?

Can you please help.

Regards
Sun
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE status during Secondment
Antwort
25.05.09 00:31 als Antwort auf sun gc.
You need to take permission from Ausländerbehorde, if your stay is more than 6 months outside Germany. Otherwise, your NE will become invalid.
Take a letter from your company which states that they are sending you to Asia for 2 years for some projects etc, take that letter to Ausländerbehorde, they will issue a separate letter, with which you can enter Germany after 2 years.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.05.09 00:45 als Antwort auf sun gc.
UMT, Thanks for the quick response.

With this letter from the Ausländerbehorde, re-entry is secured. What about the NE, will it still be valid?

I guess that the time outside is not considered for the Citizenship application, right?

Sun
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.05.09 11:43 als Antwort auf sun gc.
Yes, With the letter from the Ausländerbehorde, re-entry and NE both are secured.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.05.09 00:09 als Antwort auf sun gc.
Thank you UMTS !
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124