Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Time required to get Arbeitserlaubnis

Umschalten
Time required to get Arbeitserlaubnis
Antwort
12.02.09 16:20
Hallo Everyone.

I am staying in Düsseldorf. I have applied for the Arbeitserlaubnis from Düsseldorf Ausländerbehörde. The company in which I am going to work is in south Germany. I have submitted all the necessary documents (Job contract, Stellenbescreibung)on 12 January 2009. I havent got any call from Ausländerbehörde.I just want to know how much time it takes to get the Arbeitserlaubnis?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Time required to get Arbeitserlaubnis
Antwort
12.02.09 17:24 als Antwort auf Krish ..
it from 2 weeks to 3 months. Give them a call in another two weeks to find out the status. Ask your new employer to call as well.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.02.09 22:57 als Antwort auf Krish ..
My experience was 2 months.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.03.09 16:53 als Antwort auf Krish ..
My wife received her Arbeitserlaubnis today, and the whole process took 3 months.

She came with family reunion visa 1 year ago.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.03.09 17:44 als Antwort auf Krish ..
A push from your would-be employer could quicken the process. Request them to speak directly to the Ausländerbehörde in Düsseldorf and explain the urgency.

It did wonders in my wife's case :-)

Cheers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.03.09 16:55 als Antwort auf Krish ..
for my first company it took about 8 weeks, for second company it took 6 weeks. I guess for the first time, it takes time to change it from student visa (if you studied in Germany) to employee visa. once you get your work contract, from next time onwards it would be faster.. and to my experience it depends on the place where you apply. My friend applied in a place close to Munich, for him it took just 3 weeks.

oh yeah, as all said, if your company can do the follow up, the process time would be much faster.

good luck.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.03.09 21:36 als Antwort auf Krish ..
Hallo Everyone..

I got my work permit in last week. it took 7 weeks from the date I applied.

Thank you very much for all your replies..

Amol
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18