Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungerlaubnis or Aufenthalterlaubnis

Umschalten
Is this true that if one gets Niederlassungerlaubnis then one cannot claim the pension money after leaving Germany.
I have no plans for citizenship and now have Aufenthalterlaubnis with already above now 5years,is it wise to go for Niederlassungerlaubnis or extend my Aufenthalt.
If applying for Niederlassungerlaubnis how long the processing time takes?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Niederlassungerlaubnis or Aufenthalterlaubnis
Antwort
23.10.08 14:50 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
Take the NE as it brings with it added advantages.

Regarding the pension, it has been discussed lots of time here in the forum.

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_96746/DRV/en/Navigation/03__Leistungen/03__Beitragserstattung__node.html__nnn=true

If still in doubt go to the DRV office in you town and get the details.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.10.08 16:13 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
Thanks raj for the information.
I made a search for the processing time for Niederlassungerlaubnis but could not find in this forum or anywhere else so it would be nice to know about it.
As my Aufenthalterlaubnis is going to end soon and need to get it renewed which is only going to KVR and getting stamped few minutes process,so i would like to know if its going to KVR and getting it stamped after submitting the docs or keep waiting for days and months till they respond.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.10.08 16:48 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
I previously asked the same question about pension refund if u have a NE.
It is great that this forum answers so many questions. It is true that u will get the 9.5 % of u r rente.
Last week i ordered a booklet from RV office which clearly explains that people who belong to Non-contracting states will get the money back if u go and work back in u r home country(i suppose u r from india).

regarding NE, as far as i know it will not take much time (i mean one day).
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.10.08 16:51 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
>>I made a search for the processing time for Niederlassungerlaubnis but could not find in this forum or anywhere else so it would be nice to know about it.

That is because there is not defined rule how long it take to process a NE application. It takes from 1 day to 6 month(as in frankfurt), since there are lots of security checks to be done.

>>As my Aufenthalterlaubnis is going to end soon and need to get it renewed which is only going to KVR and getting stamped few minutes process,so i would like to know if its going to KVR and getting it stamped after submitting the docs or keep waiting for days and months till they respond.

If you dont have an appointment system then just drop into KVR, say you want to apply for NE and see what they suggest.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.10.08 16:59 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
@all
For everyone thinking of taking the renten money and run, think again. You loose the part paid by your employer. It is better to have more than one source of income in old age. You may have a little money in hand if you get the refund, but you may spend it wastefully or invest in something whose value may decrease later, then what are the options one has?? So think it as a safety nest and let it be. Invest if you want from your future salary. Its just a suggestion from my side
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.10.08 18:45 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
Thanks Raj and Babashankar,also thanks for the suggestion from you raj.
If i am now 30 i should wait another 35 years to get my pension money,by that time the age limit may be increased to 80 with government policy.It is nice to find one person who is optimistic about the pension money whereas majority of Germans say one should forget about this after reunification unemployment increased,government is already having problems with the funds and increasing the tax every year,now the government funds are used to save the banks emoticon
I would suggest not to run away but one will definitely find the best employer in India after having a long time experience here and better Invest the pension money in some property in India which will definitely fetch a good value in next 30 years.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott