Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Problem with work permit

Umschalten
Problem with work permit
Antwort
15.09.06 18:11
I recd. a job offer at a German company almost 3 weeks back. This was after going through a tough selection process of a test, few hours of on-the-site coding exercises and an interview. Then I submitted the required documents(work contract and form) to get my visa changed from dependant to WP at Auslaenderbehoerde.
I got a feedback from Arbeitsamt today. They have denied me the work permit right now saying this job role is very common(Software application developer) and anyone else can do this job. I told the ppl at Auslaenderbehoerde that the company went through a long and tough selection process where Germans and others also appeared. The job was well advertised and after the enitre process, they selected me..so i must be the best suited for the job. The lady there naturally said that it was Arbeitsamt's decision and not her's.
I have taken a contact no. at Arbeitsamt where my company can talk to them. What can be done in this case to solve the problem?
Arbeitsamt has told me to wait for 3 months after which i would have completed 1 year in germany and based on my husband's visa, i will also get a work permit to work anywhere in Germany. But that would mean I may lose this very good offer now. Has anyone dealt with this problem?? What is the best solution??? Please help..i am really upset.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Problem with work permit
Antwort
18.09.06 12:35 als Antwort auf Aastha Vij.

Posting a new thread surely wont help!

Members, please reply to this problem here:
http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/how_long_for_work_permit
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Problem with work permit
Antwort
18.09.06 13:17 als Antwort auf Aastha Vij.
Sorry!! i created it initially thinking that people may not respond to the old query thinking it is answered to and this was a new twist in the tale. Since i am getting answers on the other post..i tried to delete this post but couldn't!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott