Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

What changes after NE or still?

Umschalten
What changes after NE or still?
Antwort
07.02.05 10:10
Hallo *,Detlef and VPMK thru Detlef,

@Nobody, Congrats to your WP and wish you all the best for NE with us.

I would be happy if like in an earlier thread, the lawyer responded to a question related to NE.

For a GC-AE(5 years duration), but which is assumed to be valid till one has job and is given time to stay till one can get ALG(if I have understood the discussions right).

But, here, I would like to know that after NE, what really changes with AE. Suppose, if one gets NE and within a couple of months has no more job.

Then, whether it would be again the same story with GC-AE or one has different Recht-anspruch.

Because, like Ausländerbehörde, their collegues at Arbeitsamt also send to ABH and may deny any benefit.

I hope, this should not be the case with NE. But, I fear that due to different or no interpretation of law, there may be such a case.

Could anybody share info or especially VPMK lawyer tell that after getting their services for NE. If one gets Arbeitlos later on, then there would not be a situation "Back to Future :-)"

Perhaps, everybody concentrates on NE. But, whether is it really NE or like GC-AE :-))

This question may be due to my lack of understanding of Law, but its important to know, with the understanding of different cases with GC at ABH/AA !!!

Thanks,

GC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: What changes after NE or still?
Antwort
07.02.05 12:10 als Antwort auf A. T.
Hi A.T

as soon as you got NE (Niederlassungserlaubnis) all your problems with the AB (Ausländerbehörde) are finnished!

You have the right to stay and to do what you want in Germany for ever. You can work at 'MacDonalds' or if you have enough money, you can stop working and do nothing, or you can start up your own business.

The only thing you have to pay attention for is, that you are not allowed to leave Germany for more than 6 month. But if you have a special reason, you can apply to extend this period (for example if your company sends you to another country for a longer period).

After 8 years you can apply for German citizenship, if you want to.

So NE is really something :-)

Therefore I strongly recommend the service of vpmk to apply for NE. The application is not really a big problem, but if you do it without help, a silly mistake or an unfriendly officer could cause you unnecessary troubles.

Have a nice week
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.02.05 12:16 als Antwort auf A. T.
HI detlef

Thanks for your concern .

If our german skill is bad then we cant apply for NE right ?

How can i conatct VPMK lawyers .Any telephone number of you or about the service .

Danke .....
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.02.05 12:43 als Antwort auf A. T.
Hi Swa,

here you will find a link to the vpmk website...

http://www.trust7.com/en/services/visa

but you can contact them via trust7

visa@trust7.com

as you like it :-)

Regarding your language skills...

everytning depends on the individual case. The officers have a big 'Ermessensspielraum' - administrative discretion, another reason to approach them with a lawyer.

The administrative discretion can be good or bad, it depends a lot on your communication skills.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.02.05 14:10 als Antwort auf A. T.
Hallo Mr. Detlef,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

You and your site as well as services are a great contribution to many GCs.

You talked about McDonald, like many Germans, I too dont like to eat :-).

Let's see, where the wind blows :-)

Thanks for your prompt reply!!

GC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7