Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding Spouse Visa

Umschalten
Regarding Spouse Visa
Antwort
06.08.09 22:57
Hello

I am working in Germany and my visa ends on 25-02-2010 I would like to apply visa for my spouse in November 2009.Do i need to have an Minimum 6 months visa or can i apply it with the visa i have

Regards,
vikas.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Regarding Spouse Visa
Antwort
07.08.09 12:35 als Antwort auf vikas ramadugu.
It depends on the Germany embassy in your home country and who is handling it there. For my case I had 7 months visa and they said(embassy in my home country) I have to have one year visa. When I contacted ABH here they told me there is any rule like this and when they send all the papers in ABH then we will check it and take the decision. Germany embassy in your country has nothing to do with it but as the embassy wants it, lets not waste time and argue about it. She was nice enough to extend my visa seven months before.

I am afraid even if there is no rule like this you may need 1 yr (or 6 months depends on that person other end) visa at the end. So before appling you can go to ABH and ask them. Surely they will say it will not be a problem. So when they ask for 1 yr(or 6 months) visa you can go to ABH again and tell them they need it and you were here before.

You may be lucky coz it will completly depend on the embassy. I know one of friend'd wife got the visa from same embassy with 9 months visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott