Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Germany Work Permit .Change!

Umschalten
Germany Work Permit .Change!
Antwort
03.03.11 02:04
Hello All,

I have been working in Germany since 3 years now and have got another offer . With my current employer i have the work permit and visa valid until 2012 . I wanted to make my work permit independent of employer , but the lady in the ABH told me that the only way to take up employement with another arbeitsgeber is to have Niederlassungserlaubnis and for this i will have to wait for 2 more years. I did see in lots of forums where people mentioning about Besaftigungs gestattet stamp on the passport will allow me to take another employement without the approval of Arbeitsamt , but the person ABH says there is no such rule. Now the new employer wants to know if we can proceed or not . I dont know if i have to approach the ABH with another request but i dont know the rule number to show some proof or get the new work contract and approach arbeitsamt for a new contract . If any one has experienced similar situation , please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Germany Work Permit .Change!
Antwort
03.03.11 03:23 als Antwort auf Vinod KS.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.03.11 09:31 als Antwort auf Vinod KS.
hire a lawyer. they know all the rules. It may cost you max 1000 euros. But the cost is worth the benefits.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.03.11 17:44 als Antwort auf Vinod KS.
This is strange.
"I wanted to make my work permit independent of employer , but the lady in the ABH told me that the only way to take up employement with another arbeitsgeber is to have Niederlassungserlaubnis and for this i will have to wait for 2 more years."

My experience is different, after two years with the employer linked work permit, i applied and got the unrestricted and unlimited work permit. I live in Frankurt.

The lady that informed you might be wrong, try it with another one.

Good luck

Bolo
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3