Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Can I apply for H1B from Germany?

Umschalten
Can I apply for H1B from Germany?
Antwort
12.02.06 20:20
Hello,

Can anyone please let me know if it is easier for me to apply for H1B from Germany... I am a GC holder and a SAP professional and planning to move out of Germany for better prospects... Is there any consultants in US who can offer job and sponsor for H1B?? Please do send me a reply at the earliest...

Thanks in advance...

Veeri Chetty
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Can I apply for H1B from Germany?
Antwort
13.02.06 05:20 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hi,

Yes you can apply from germany for h1b. There are many consultants available. I also came out of germany last year through a consultant i can suggets you for applying for h1b process. you can visit the companys website its www.ucs-us.com

Regards
raj
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.02.06 13:56 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello Mr. Raj Kumar,

Thanks a lot for your mail... I will try the consultant that you have suggested...

Best regards,

VC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.02.06 20:30 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello,

I would like to know how reliable is this UCS company? Did you go to US throught this consultant? If so, what was your experience with them? I am a bit confused now as some of my friends have got bitter experiences with such consultants... Thats why, I wanted to have further details before proceeding further...

Thanks once again...

Regards,

VC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.02.06 04:14 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello,

I came to usa through his company. When i was there in germany i was also same as in your position. But after coming here i realised this company is very much reliable and i got placed with ina month.

The main thing is the decision with whom you have to go i know that is pretty tough. I can say that u will earn comparatively more.

regards
raj
0 (0 Stimmen)

Info. needed
Antwort
19.02.06 16:12 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello Raj,

Thanks for your reply.. I had sent couple of mails to UCS and have not got any response. Could you please suggest some other companies that sponsor H1B to US??

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,

VC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.02.06 00:15 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello veeri Chetty,

I dont know to which mail ids you have sent, you can send it to anil@ucs-us.com or hr@ucs-us.com or mail me at rajkumar@gmx.net.

Regards
raj
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.02.06 13:01 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello Raj,

Could you answer few questions.

- What if Visa is refused in American Consulate Germany , is the processing amount refundable?
-Are you working with same company for whom you got your H1?
-What is your experience about the visa processing time and finding work/H1b Transfer to any other company.

Thankyou.
Regards,
Amir.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.02.06 18:55 als Antwort auf Veeri chetty.
Hello Amir,

Generally it is very rare that a h1b1 is rejected in germany, But the answer to your question is the amount is non refundable.

Yes iam working for the same company who has sponsored the h1.

From germany there were five people who have filed h1b1 through this company and two were already on board(in usa).

if you apply in the first week of april when the quota is opened normally it takes 5-7 weeks, and then u can have an appointment at frankfurt usa consulate and get your visa in a week. But the entry to usa starts from october only even if you have the visa by June or July.

Normally you should be able to find work between 15-30 days at max.

Regards
raj
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3