Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Einbürgerungszusicherung and getting married

Umschalten
I have received Einbürgerungszusicherung and my application to cancel my old nationaliy in in process. I am now planned to marry in my homeland.
Any advice in relevance to the situation?
Should I inform them about my marriage?
Should I wait for the completion of nationality process before I apply for spose visa?
Regards
Kami
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Einbürgerungszusicherung and getting married
Antwort
10.11.09 12:54 als Antwort auf kamran wasti.
Please guide me about any complexity involved in getting married in homeland during citizenship process (Einbürgerungszusicherung received and cancelation of old citizenship in process)

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.11.09 13:06 als Antwort auf kamran wasti.
I am sure you have a contact person dealing with your file, so ask them if they need information. how long does it take for your to cancel your old nationality and when is your marriage?

>>Should I inform them about my marriage?
Only after you have married, not before as you dont have any certificate to prove it.

>>Should I wait for the completion of nationality process before I apply for spose visa?

Yes, that would be better to avoid confusions in documents and forms later.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.11.09 13:23 als Antwort auf kamran wasti.
It may take 4 more months to cancel nationality. I am planned to marry within one month.

Informing the Einbürgerungs office related to any change in status of job, family etc is subjected to the period until Einbürgerungszusicherung or for whole process?

When should I apply for sponsor visa? Would it be recommended to wait until citizenship process is complete?
Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.11.09 13:44 als Antwort auf kamran wasti.
>>It may take 4 more months to cancel nationality. I am planned to marry within one month. When should I apply for sponsor visa? Would it be recommended to wait until citizenship process is complete?

That long huh. Is your wouldbe wife enrolled in some german classes? Because she need to prove her german proficiency and it will take time depending on the country. So apply now with your old citizenship information, then you can send the papers later of the change.

>>Informing the Einbürgerungs office related to any change in status of job, family etc is subjected to the period until Einbürgerungszusicherung or for whole process?

Normally for the whole process. It ends only when you have the Citizenship paper in your hand.

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18