Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How can i get "Employeer independent Visa"

Umschalten
I am happy to inform you that i have got a new Job Contract.

now i have to go there for my new VISA change (Changing according to my new arbeitgeber).

My question is that as i m in germany since august 2005 as student and finished my studies in march 2008 and since then i worked in 2 companies (4 months and 8 months respectively), at first job i resigned for better salary and 2nd one fired me last month.

my question is that now when i go to auslandbehorde is there any law that i can apply for employeer independent visa or nederlasungserlaubnis etc please guide me, my contract is unbefristed.

what should i ask from visa officer at Auslandbehorde.

thanks in advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: How can i get "Employeer independent Visa"
Antwort
17.03.09 22:52 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
"BE"
"Beschäftigung erlaubt"
"uneingeschränkten Arbeitserlaubnis"
http://www.bundesrecht.juris.de/beschverfv/__9.html

(If I have understood right; I do have some questions for the board members (please) )

According to the new law:

A) if someone has paid full social insurance for 24 months, can apply for BE. The Arbeitsagentur needs to approve it.

emoticon if someone has legally lived in Germany for 3 years, (where study time, § 16, counts half and maximum to 2. Therefore for students total is minimum 4 years), can apply for BE. No need for Arbeitsagentur's approval.

Now, what I was told by authorities in Munich is that for both the cases during application one MUST have UNBEFRISTED job contract. Is it so?

One more related topic:

I have a company bounded work permit and I might loose my job in coming months. I am entitled to get minimum 8 months Arbeitslosengeld (according to http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/zentraler-Content/A07-Geldleistung/A074-Sozialversicherung/Publikation/pdf/Dauer-des-Anspruchs.pdf). The authority in Munich told me even if I have my insurance money for 8-10 months, they will only give me 6 months job search visa and than I have to leave the country. Could anyone please put some light on these?

What is Arbeitslosengeld II ?

Finally, is there any list or could someone please name lawyers in Munich for these issues?

Many thanks and regards from Munich.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.03.09 11:34 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
One can get BE from the rules u mentioned.

As you said the authorities do ask for UNBEFRISTED job contract. Thats true. Now a days they are very strict about it.

The second point is also true. Its upto them to grant 3 or 6 months visa. Even though u r entitled to get ALG 1 for 8 months you may not get visa for 8 months ( It all depends on beamter).

ALG 2 starts after u finish ALG 1 (In case if you have valid visa).

Hope this helps
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.03.09 13:22 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
ALG II is actually Hartz IV and not available for people with temporary resident permits.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.03.09 20:25 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
@babashankar

Is the rule asks for unlimited work contract?

Is there any rule that says 3-6 months? Any maximum limit?

Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.03.09 20:45 als Antwort auf the khan khan.
>>Is the rule asks for unlimited work contract?

I cant find any rule which states this.

Is there any rule that says 3-6 months? Any maximum limit?

As it shows in the list the max anyone can get is 12 months irrespective of citizenship.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott