Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

If divorce papers required for dependent visa?

Umschalten
I came to Germany on a 6 months project during this time i met a German girl and we got married then got a work and residence permit.After living together for 4years we got divorced and on the basis of marriage i got a NE,my total stay here is now 5years.
Now i got married with a Indian girl but none of her family members or she herself knows that i was married before.My question is when she applies for a dependent visa will the embassy also ask for my divorce papers and will it be difficult for her to get a dependent visa?

Thanks
A.Singh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: If divorce papers required for dependent visa?
Antwort
12.09.09 23:35 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
what an ignorant idiot you are?????? do you really think anyone will help you in this crime?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.09.09 23:59 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
Raj2009 i did not ask for any opinion just an answer and no law states its a crime as i am divorced so i can marry anyone.Also no law states that i should disclose my past and list of girlfriends i had to my wife and her family members.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.09 00:22 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
//...no law states that i should disclose my past and list of girlfriends i had to my wife and her family members....//

then why are you worried if embassy asking for divorce papers and if your wife or her family get to know.
wish you a happy married life.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.09 00:37 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
Cheeky question indeed!

After 5 years here and filling loads of applications, I'm sure u have encountered fields to complete on your previous family status.nevertheless u will when u go in for ur naturization. Spare the poor wife the trouble of finding out later and breaking her heart. I'm not sure she will appreciate coming to know in a foreign land without her family around. Then believe me Mr.Singh all hell breaks loose!!Just be sure ur pop-in-law doesnt have his shotgun blazing!

Now to ur question. Yes they will want ur divorce papers...coz u have had ur earlier marriage registered here. If it is in order then its not a problem for the new wife to get a visa.

@ all
my post is an answer to Singh's and does not acknowledge/approve his conduct..
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.09 13:45 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@asingh30

....i met a German girl and we got married.....After living together for 4years we got divorced and on the basis of marriage i got a NE....

That was very clever and brilliant way of getting your permanent visa and ditching the poor girl. Who cares if the girl is totally traumatised and may never trust another guy, much less an Indian, in her entire lifetime.

On a practical note I admire your brain. I am proud of my fellow countrymen like you.

Now i got married with a Indian girl but none of her family members or she herself knows that i was married before.

Lets talk about your screwing game part-2.

Of course, you had to lie because as a divorcee you have no chance of getting a "virgin" wife and huge dowry. Last time your sold yourself for visa, how much you are charging this time?

I wouldn't worry much in your case, even if the girl and her family finds out about past, they would still keep their mouth shut.Who would want a deflowered daughter back with no future in india as divorcee?

In fact you can encash the situation and demand more money from her parents.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.09 17:13 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
Dear Akshay i did not take any dowry for marriage as i have enough property and savings in India so no need to encash.
It was me who got traumatized the was i was treated.She is unemployed stay home and cook her own food whereas i have to cook for myself after work.We go on vacation to India and she need to stay in a 5 star hotel and i meet my parents and relatives which she does not like as for her in Germany people don't care for parents or relatives.She does not want to have any kid.She never wants to go for any Indian gathering as if all Indians come from some slum.I would say we had big cultural difference so got divorced so not for Visa or any money.
If you were in my position what would you do?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.09 22:52 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@singh30

Großartig! aber du kannst mir nichts vormachen.

noch ein frage........screibst du nächste skript von bollywood filme oder was?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 02:35 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@asingh30

I find all of those issues were silly to think of divorce, which most of multicultural families face and it's completly normal and expected. But anyway you gave it up for good.

>> It was me who got traumatized the was i was treated.

It is always the same when it comes to blame game

>> She is unemployed stay home and cook her own food whereas i have to cook for myself after work

That means, somewhere something went really wrong but you know better. If you are the kind of giving person then you'll get back and may be one day later. Sometime one can't wait "one day" will loose and i've plently of them

>> We go on vacation to India and she need to stay in a 5 star hotel and i meet my parents and relatives which she does not like as for her in Germany people don't care for parents or relatives.

Most of these issues are very private and silly to think about divorce? Probably initially you "misunderestimated" ;)

>> She does not want to have any kid

It is your failure to convince someone with the difference, but what is the problem?

>> She never wants to go for any Indian gathering as if all Indians come from some slum

I guess of your "guess work" and not having discussed properly. If someone think of all indians come from slum, he/she would not get married to an indian "Sorry". I know many with these kinda "Vorurteil"

>> I would say we had big cultural difference so got divorced

You can expect that even with indian family as well, but they don't due to ...

>> so not for Visa or any money.

You know better anyway ;) Did you stay in germany after the divorce? will get us to know the better answer

>> If you were in my position what would you do?

I donot think i would give up so easily and definitely not for those silly issues. I would fight to keep my all investments otherwise divorce would be too expensive ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 12:58 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
see it is your private issue. but you post here and many of us got strong pratikriya. But now think of your new wife.It is not a question of jhooth bole kauwa kaate. Her world will break down once she learns truth. It is very seerious. The seeds for conflict and disapointment and depresion of tomorow. Tell her truth today. Kehte hai sach ki jeet hoti hai.Tell why you lied. She may understand. But do not lie again about why. She will find out if you lie again.Ve aapki dharampatni hain. Sharirik zarooraton ko pura karne ki koi cheez nahin. Mujhe aapse vinti hai ki ek masoom zindagi barbaad mat karna.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 16:35 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@ pandey99

did u live in Lippstadt b4?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 16:36 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
Mr A. Singh,

My best advise to you is to take a lawyer.

its better to loose around 1000 Euros rather than waste the best times of your 2nd marriage.

If they find out that you were married here, then there may be a lengthy investigation.

Also i hope you have provided enough proof of your new marriage, like pics, Video etc. This really helps.

In my opinion if they want the docs of your first marriage then it would be done in Germany and not in india as you were married here.

But if i was you, i would have spoken the truth to the new bride.Rest story is your personal matter so no comments here.

regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 17:22 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@asingh30

She is unemployed stay home and cook her own food whereas i have to cook for myself after work......for her in Germany people don't care for parents or relatives....She does not want to have any kid...

All this is nothing but bullshit, you knew about these things before you got married to her. There is no point blaming her for that now.

Now i got married with a Indian girl but none of her family members or she herself knows that i was married before.

This is pure cheating. Let me ask you a question, how would you react, if you found out that your "seedhi-saadhi" brand-new wife was already married before?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 17:51 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@asingh

what Akshay wants to ask is, what you will do when you´ll find out that your wife is not a virgin?

As for compatibility issue, I know an Indian couple with the same problem, girl dont cook, dont want kids, dont respect guys family and friends......so the bottom line is.... shit happens.

most of you go to pubs and discotheques to look for german girls, just for permanent visas and offcourse passports. But usually you guys end up with junkees or bouncers :-)...., like the guy in other thread.............ha ha ha ....lolz :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.09.09 18:10 als Antwort auf Amrit Singh.
@asingh30

The embassy will ask for your divorce papers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott