Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Passport for the baby! Suggestions needed!!

Umschalten
Hello friends,

I was blessed with a little son in the month of October 2007. After going through various posts here, i came to know about Kindergeld, Elterngeld etc.

I have already submitted the forms for Kindergeld and Elterngeld. So atleast the first part has been 'erledigt'.

In last December i got a letter from Ausländer-behörde in order to get my baby the Aufenthalt-Erlaubniss or the Resident Permit. I rang them back and informed them that the passport of the baby has yet to be created since he cant get the German Citizenship!!

Short-Info: I am an indian and have Niderlassungserlaubniss (NE) since Feb.2007. My wife has the Resident Permit till 31.07.2009 (which shall be extended based on my NE). That means for the time being my baby can only've the Indian Passport :-)

I've heard that the Indian Passport for my baby will have to created/applied at Indian Embassy at Frankfurt. Is that true? Could anyone please let me know whats the procedure for applying the Passport for the newly-born? How much time does it takes? I have also heard that there is some Indo-German Consultancy based in Cologne that helps in getting the passport at some reasonable amount (50-60 Euros). Is that true?

Can the application be sent via post/fax to Indian Embassy Frankfurt? If yes, what exactly has to be sent? or do we have to go personally there?

Can someone share his/her personal experience in this matter and provide some useful/important info(s)?

Thanx alot in advance.

Regards,
Jeetesh.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Passport for the baby! Suggestions needed!!
Antwort
22.01.08 15:39 als Antwort auf Jeetesh N. Gurnani.
Section 3 explains what you have to do for the new passport

http://www.cgifrankfurt.de/passport/passport.htm

for Answer for any queries contact below

http://www.cgifrankfurt.de/contact.htm

Agency

http://www.igcsvisa.de/eng_igcs_f_ueber.htm
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.02.08 13:07 als Antwort auf Jeetesh N. Gurnani.
Hello again!

I went finally to Cologne last week and submitted the forms for my baby's Passport. Everything went smooth and i was told that the new passport shall come back (from Delhi, India) within 3-4 weeks.

Now i have next question to the experienced friends or to those who went through the same phase...

As soon as the passport comes, i will have to fix up a meeting with ABH in Bonn regarding the VISA/Aufenthaltsgenehmigung for my little baby. After going through various posts its still unclear to me about the duration of the time my baby will be given the VISA/AG. I mean, for how many years the VISA/AG will be stamped in his PP? Since i am a NE holder, is it true that my baby gets the VISA/AG for 16 years or is eligible to get a VISA/AG for 16 years?

If so, is there some link or site/law that states this or similar?

I am sure someone must have gone through this situation and i would be very very thankful if someone can share the appropriate info(s) regarding this matter.

Awaiting eagerly for a +ve and some concrete reply(ies)...

Many thanx & warm regards,
Jeetesh.

(P.S.: @raj: Thanx alot Raj for providing the link(s). Really appreciate that!)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.02.08 14:05 als Antwort auf Jeetesh N. Gurnani.
Hi,
For the passport you will get in 4 weeks.For Visa it will be given depending on the mother visa. At some places kids are given unlimited visa and in some places kids are considered as dependent on mother.

Hope this information helps you.

Best Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.03.08 16:58 als Antwort auf Jeetesh N. Gurnani.
Hello Friends,

The (indian) passport of my baby finally arrived to me on last Friday. Next week i shall be getting a appointment with the Ausländerbehörde in Bonn regarding the Aufenthaltserlaubniss (AE) for my baby.

Can anyone point me some law/site where it is mentioned that the babys get the AE stamped for 16 years (especially if the baby was born in Germany and one of the parents posseses Niederlassungserlaubniss).

Has anyone similar experiences?

I would be very much thankful if someone throws some light on it and shares his/her experience!!

Thanx alot in advance.

Jeetesh.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3