Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Need advice for geting work permit for wife (on dependent visa)

Hallo alle!
I have come to Germany 2 months back on an scholarship for 9 months (Master Thesis). My wife and son have also come with me.The scholarship does not cover my family but I support them with my savings.
My wife has 5 years of experience in IT and she got a job offer in Berlin. Presently she is on a dependent visa and we will get the residence permit soon. My questions are:-
1. Can she get a work permit based on the job offer?
2. If yes, which section of law states that, as we went to the aueslanderamt and they did not sound positive.
3. In an discussion with the employers we got to know that, they have not given the job posting in bundesarbeitsagentur. But they did conduct interviews for all the applicants. Will this cause a problem in the case, as I think the application also goes to bundesarbeitsagentur?

In any case we have given the application at aueslanderamt today and if I can show them the section of law may be they are a bit positive towards us.

Vielen Dank,
Alok
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3