Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Just to say 'thank you' to all active members!

Umschalten
Hi Fred, Nobody, Lacrima, babloo, and...

sorry, I can not mention every single name, but there are many more of you I know.

I want to thank you for keeping our trust7 community alive and a useful site for many, many experts from many, many countries.

Without your help this site would be down sometime and I am so busy, that I can not take part very often. But I read all the messages and I know how important you are.

Have a nice day and again... Vielen herzlichen Dank!
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Just to say 'thank you' to all active members!
Antwort
17.08.06 16:38 als Antwort auf trust7.
Hi Detlef,
I have already learned so much from the trust7 community, therefore I also like to give back some of my experience and knowledge back to the community here.. (and where I may be helpful, I am more than happy..)

and thanks for establishing a platform where we can discuss the problems and share our experiences..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.08.06 17:47 als Antwort auf trust7.
@Detlef:

We are the ones who have to be thankful to you for providing this wonderful forum. I have benefited a lot from this forum and I would be happy to help wherever possible.

-Fred
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.08.06 21:27 als Antwort auf trust7.
Well, as Fred said, we are the one who have to be thankful that such a platform exists and we're like a family, reason why we get together sometimes just to get to know each other better and well, some of us have shared here good times (like my second daughter's birth, wayyyyyyyyyyy back) and bad times and it feels good to sometimes have a place to pour one's heart.

Thank y'all.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.08.06 12:41 als Antwort auf trust7.
Detlef, thanks to you also. Your website is really a great platform and I personally benefited a lot.

Well done :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.08.06 13:15 als Antwort auf trust7.
The most thankful and grateful from all of you, that should be me. And I am.
I will never forget all your help then when I need it so much.
After all this time and my last 'suggestion' and mostly what Lacrima has 'refered' to me (not bad at all), I decidet not to speek so much in the Forum.
Sorry to say, but after one year I am still not very good standing on my feet. For what I have passed, I need more time to get over, and unfortunately it will never ever be the same.
I just want to thank you all for all your help and if any one need as I needed, I am hire to help as much as I can.

PS.
Thank you Mr.Detlef from deep of my heart.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.08.06 14:38 als Antwort auf trust7.
Hi Detlef,

Thankyou for all your support and helping us through Trust7, This is the place where we have good friends,experienced and cool guys who has really supported to overcome many a problems,without Trust7 it seemed to be lost in DE.
Thankx to you
Wishing you all the happiness and success

Have a lot of fun .....emoticon
Matrix
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.08.06 22:03 als Antwort auf trust7.
Hi Detlef,

thank you for providing us this forum, it is not little what we have all learned here. And, at least for me, you represent everything that is good in Germany.

Cheers,
Alex
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3