Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Gebrauchtswagen / User car help

Gebrauchtswagen / User car help
Antwort
11.10.16 16:04
Hello Folks, I am looking for a used car to purchase. I have got one offer from one Autohändler and I have couple of questions regarding this. The car is  VW Tiguan 2012 Model. KM Stand is 75000km and Price is 19000 (negotiated)The contract is here attached ..excuse me as I have only kept relevant information in it. 1. The first headline states that it is ohne Garantie (Eigenschäft) ... The seller has told me that he does not give any guaranty but only Gewährleistung for 1 Jahr. So is it in line with what is written there? Does it not have to be mentioned that he is giving me 1 Jahr gewährleistung? 2. Down below it is written as "dem verkäufer sind unfallschäden bekannt --> Ja"      This is what that really makes me nervous. Does it mean it is Unfall Wagen?  I have personally asked if the car is Unfallfrei then he said it is Unfallfrei but in the contract when I see something like this then I am not sure. I have also tried to search for standard vertrags ..in that I have found one specific paragraph where the seller can write the things like  , please see the other attachment. I have even tested the car from Garage and have received OK from Garage Mechanic.3. And it is Auftrag and not Vertrag....will it make any difference?Should I ask something like these things from my seller and modify his standard contract? Please suggest and thanks in advance.Thanx.- admin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott