Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

bad luck pls help

Umschalten
bad luck pls help
Antwort
24.05.06 00:44
i hav applied for spouse visa and till now everything is been done but due to some bad luck i am really pissed off.as when my case was going to be finished, the abh went to streik(from last 2 months) and now my spouse due to some reasons need to shift to other town.I want to know one thing if my spouse goes to other town then will the case starts from beginning? or it will start from where is in the present state? actually its been already 7 months hav passed and i really dont want that i wait for more that much time again.
If case will start from begin then what things they will not do?? i mean i dont think they will ask me to deposit money for investigation again or ask for other interview again ya??.actually by this time all the things are finished from interview till local investigation but due to this strike the thigs r getting delayed.
actually my spouse will not leave the town till july but he got given notice(fired)from the present job wil it make things tough for me??
he already got the job in other town(join in july) but the point is in which way i can join him ASAP.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: bad luck pls help
Antwort
24.05.06 10:03 als Antwort auf Steel Steel.
First dont worry.

Ask your spouse not to do "Abmeldung(Deregister)" from the city. Doing job to a new place not necessarily mean that you must also "Move" to that place.

One may manage to get posts "Forwarded" upto 6 months to the new address.

So, to keep it simple and pursue ABH (locally) to issue you "Visa", which they can delay but cannot deny.

Hope, this would ease this unfortunate and unnecessary delay after marriage.

Good Luck.

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.05.06 18:19 als Antwort auf Steel Steel.
Thanks for the answer but is this valid regardless of distances?I mean he is right now in east and will be working(perhaps in july) in west.
but if abh ask for appartment contract again then will the new contract(hause) in new town will work in old abh??
Thanks alot in advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.05.06 18:25 als Antwort auf Steel Steel.
@goodluck,

If your Spouse, did not de-register, then why do you get worried, if the old-Contract is presented to the Abh., even if he is working in the west.

First, there is time-frame, when they would call your Spouse to present such papers to finalize your case.

Check, if its done or not.

Rest, there is nothing harm for you to ask your Spouse to pursue or talk your local Abh. Because, this matters a lot, if someone call from Germany to the Embassy. I managed to do it thru German collegue, and it helped(provided, there is somebody to attend).

Goodluck,

A.T
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3