Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2009 live im deutschen Fernsehen

Umschalten
Cricket Worldcup 2007
Antwort
06.03.07 12:59
Anybody know how can we watch cricket worldcup 2007 in Germany.
In which free to air channel!!

Your reply will be appreciate!

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Cricket Worldcup 2007
Antwort
06.03.07 15:02 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@GoldySingh

..In which free to air channel!!.....

LOL, wake up and smell the coffee, there is no such thing as free lunch :-)

You have the following options in Germany (sadly none of them is free);

Option 1:
Open an account with www.willow.tv and watch the entire WC 2007 live at your PC/Laptop.

Option 2:
Subscribe to Sky UK. You need to buy a dish antenna, satelite receiver and SkyUK card.

Option 3: (the cheapest option)
Join the Dreambox community. All you need is to buy a dish antenna and a dreambox and you have access to all the channels in the world.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.03.07 18:06 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Akshay thanks for you reply.
as your option 3:
i have dish antenna and satelite receiver covering 500 to 600 free channels without card from all over the world!
what do u mean cheapest option? in which channel we can watch worldcup? without any card?

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.03.07 18:59 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@Goldysingh

You have to tune your satellite to Sky UK transponder. Channel Sky Sports would telecast the live coverage of WC 2007.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.03.07 11:37 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
could someone please throw some light on the DREAMBOX?

you need a dish and Dreambox receiver and thats all? GoldySingh says there are more than 500 free-to-air channels, and if someone needs more, he can pay for it? sounds good. I found some details here:
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/DigiTV/dbox-howto.htm

Is it easy to configure or is it just for geeks?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.03.07 12:47 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@fred

A Dreambox is little more than a satellite receiver, it is a tiny workstation with its own Linux OS. With a special crack software you can convert your dreambox to a card-sharing client which is connected to a card-sharing server. In other words you have access to all the cards in the world and thus all the channels.

The setup of dreambox is very easy, even the kids are doing it nowdays.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.07 15:32 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Is it allowed? Because the channels who authorize to view only when you pay them, would suffer a loss.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.07 15:41 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Just for info., I heard ARY Digital is offering a basic World Cup package for 100 Euros.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.03.07 17:59 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
as GC said ARY digital have to pay 100 euro, but in the TV now in free-to-air channels list!!
please look at this website www.secretsatellite.com, for more cheapest option.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.03.07 18:13 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
it means DREAMBOX we can watch free!! all pay channels all over the world?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 11:25 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@Goldysingh

Dreambox allows you to join a card-sharing network where people from across the globe share cards. You can safely assume that you would have access to almost all the pay channel on earth.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 11:58 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Hello Guys,
www.secretsatellite.com looks really cheap and easy way to watch world cup. What about the service I mean speed, clarity and connection.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 12:15 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
HI,

Did any one already subscribed this "www.secretsatellite.com". I really want to try it out.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 12:37 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
This Secret-Satellite stuff looks like a money making scheme from some bunch of crooks.

Take a look at their support contact:

yourfreesatellite@gmail.com

and the postal address:

Secret Satellite
PO Box 13544
Macon, GA 31208

Would you really trust this scoundrels with your money?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 13:17 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Akshay,

I didn't trust them, thats why I asked if any trusted them ?

Any way little bit of googling and no one gave any positive feedback, but rather they suggested to google for a crack of the software which they are going to provide after paying and make a trial of it. So, if the trial really works then you can decide to buy or not.

Its basically that they will be streaming all the channels and the number of connections and quality of the video will depend on the server speed and the number of subscribers.

regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 18:00 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
The 'willow.tv' seems to be good but I guess it's not available for germany. Atleast thats what it says when i try to signup. Probably i should try using a proxy ip.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 18:55 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
BBC 1 STREAM 3 channel will show everyday at 2315-0015 sometime earlier sometimes later (repeated at 0500-0600 fixed time everyday)
highlights of worldcup, its free-to-air channel, you can access astra 2 for more information about astra satellite see here:
www.lyngsat.com/28east.html.

Akshay could you please give me more information about DREAMEBOX? how its possible to watch pay channels free? its illegal or not?

about secretsatellite i didn't understand how its possible for just 67$ they will provide 1000 pay channels from allover the world!! i think Akshay is right its fraud website only for making money!! or somebody has more information?

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.03.07 21:38 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@goldysingh

Dreambox on itself is not illegal, but installing a crack and using a card-sharing network certainly is :-)

Here is your link to the card-sharing community.

http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.03.07 14:26 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
check this link.
http://indianmovies.tamilar.org/cricket-world-cup-2007/live-matches.asp
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.03.07 17:19 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Did you guys consider watching games on internet using p2p programs? http://www.myp2p.eu/Other.htm definitely have some games, they are free and usually provide decent stream and picture qualities at least for soccer and american footbal. A thorough review of p2p programs is available on the site.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.07 11:42 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@Akshay

can you tell me how can i install dreambox and crack and card-sharing, i looked in website which you gave me the link but i can't find there (atleast i can't register).

waiting for your reply.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.07 12:53 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
@Goldysingh

Hmmm....do you really want me to tell you how to install a crack image on Dreambox and connect it to card-sharing network ;-)

Well, card-sharing network is still in gray areas and probably half-illegal, therefore I can only indirectly help you to help yourself.

Tips:

1. Register yourself to
http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com

2. Send a personnel message any user in the forum asking the same you just asked me

3. Once your crack is installed and running try to keep quite and enjoy the world-up and NEVER NEVER start bragging about how cool it is to your friends :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.07 13:27 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
Akshay i really don't understand this website!! can u give me your email so i talk to you or you have yahoo messenger?
wait for your help
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.03.07 23:02 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
hi mkorobeinik,
thank u very much for the link this works :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2009 live im deutschen Fernsehen
Antwort
02.06.09 14:31 als Antwort auf Goldy Singh.
TV Coverage of ICC World Twenty 20 in German
ICC confirmed today that Eurosport will be screening ICC World Tw/20 matches from the three venues in England: Lord’s (London), the Oval (London) and Trent Bridge (Nottingham).

Full report:

http://www.cricket.de/magazin/artikel.php?artikel=1138&type=2&menuid=11&topmenu=11

Cheers!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18