Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: work permit condition after 1.1.05

Umschalten
work permit condition after 1.1.05
Antwort
14.12.04 15:22
Hi,
Today I got a response from Arbeitsamt about the work permit applied after 1.1.2005. Here is the text:
"Immigration Law: New regulations as from January 1st. 2005
As from 01-01-05 the new Immigration Law will become active. As from this date alien IT-Experts will still have the possibility in receiving a work and residence permit for Germany as part of the new Law. So that it can be stated that the former known Green Card Program will be continued. Yet there are some changes to be noticed:

The responsible authority for the issue of the work and residence permit will be the Immigration Offices and no more the employment agencies. Further there will be no more minium salary (39.600 EUR West, 32.700 EUR East). Instead the employer has to guarantee and to prove that the salary of the alien employee equals with the local salaries for the qualified position. The employer also has to prove that the prospective position which should be filled with the alien IT-Experts is a demanding position where high skills are expected."

I have viewed the BeschV & BeschVerfV with my very weak German knowledge. I think the above text is the summary of the BeschV for IT.

regards,
mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.12.04 16:51 als Antwort auf Mashud kabir.
Great mk,

Any official link (better if in English) stating it...

cheers,
T7
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.12.04 17:13 als Antwort auf Mashud kabir.
I did not find any English link. I know only German link.

In §27 of BeschV & BeschVerfV, it is stated that a strategy similar to greencard will be followed after 1.1.2005.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschvinfos.html#27

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.12.04 17:46 als Antwort auf Mashud kabir.
Nice, there is no Vorrangprüfung even after 1.1.
I thought so. But I think it will often happened that Beamter does not know it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott