Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: deathinc once again, strange situation..

Umschalten
I think some of guys remember me.So my visa processing is going on slowely slowely.I had a strange reply from ABH,Embassy.They hav given me a date for interview in Jan(in embassy)and at the same time my wife will also hav interview there(ABH).is this normal thing but i never heard this thing from anyone who has talked about spouse visa in this site.ifsomeone know about it then can u pls tell me what is this thing and how to handle this situation?Will they ask to deposit 15000Rs for varification later or now they dont require that thing(just after interview they will give me visa or some other things will be still left?)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.05 13:01 als Antwort auf Max max.
@deathinc

I suggest you watch this movie Ramji Londonwale :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.05 13:16 als Antwort auf Max max.
did you apply in chennai or delhi?

why cant you ask your company person for help, that may solve your problem,
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.05 14:19 als Antwort auf Max max.
@deathinc

you always post something new and hot news. most of the time you are landing in trouble as i see from your previous posts. i think even the embassy people having doubt about your marriage and they want to confirm. it is not normal that in embassy to have kinda interview as i know. they only do it when they doubt or think there is something wrong with the case. but i wish you good luck.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.05 14:23 als Antwort auf Max max.
Don't worry in the end you always can go to court if the process fails and more important is, if your wife is standing beside you. After all no one can break love!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.05 15:28 als Antwort auf Max max.
I hav applied from delhi btw i am not afraid of facing any interview i am willing to answer there every question if they ask me 1000 questions.but i want to know will this end here or still file go to Abh and wait then come to india wait wait wait???will after this interview i will get my visa or there are more formalities to be done by them?will this detictive varification is still going to be done in my case?
instructor
Ha this stupid embassy and ABH i dont know in which thing they dont hav doubt i applied as student ealier this year, cleared the interview(held in there language) they were satisfied but at the end i got the result that 'rejected from ABH'i asked them to give me atleast letter of rejection they told me they will post, that never reach at my address.

james1976
I didnt get ur point what do u mean?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.12.05 02:57 als Antwort auf Max max.
@@death inc.

This is from my own experiences.

ABH & embassy are not obliged to give reason of rejection. If embassy rejects a family reunion visa, ABH does not interfere in the decision, infact they support it. At first local embassy clears you for the visa (meanwhile ABH also calls your spouse), they send the report to ABH, if they also are satisfied, the local embassy issues the visa. It is upto the local embassy how they want to conduct the investigation. All the investigation cost unfortunately have to come from the applicant pocket.

Good luck with your quest.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.12.05 11:46 als Antwort auf Max max.
if you have applied in delhi embassy then i guess you get get the marriage certificate notified*

did you do that ?

next is, if you know some Germans you can ask them to speak for you in local German office (ABH) that would fill the communication gap and from that you can know the exact problem.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.12.05 13:42 als Antwort auf Max max.
@james

looks like you dont know the exact problem deathinc is facing.

Check this link (or search this site) to have an idea about it: http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/please_help_spouse_visa_discussion_arranged_love_marriage

I have nothing personal against him, but his whole situation looks very fishy to me and pbly to the embassy. I wont be surprised if his visa gets rejected again.

But I am sure (and honestly wish) he would find a way out.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.12.05 15:14 als Antwort auf Max max.
sorry,
i am new member i dont know the story before
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.12.05 20:39 als Antwort auf Max max.
james
Ya i got it notifed and already submited to embassy.inquiry from german side of my wife is also finished that officer want that we bot must hav an interview at same time.i dont know why that stipid man has appoint very late date (end of Jan).Is this(interview) is the last part of this quest or still i must prepare to wait?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.12.05 11:50 als Antwort auf Max max.
@deathinc

the interview at the same time is just simple: so you won't tell each other what was asked during the interview.

I can't remember if it's written somewhere in the law, but when I was doing my wife's visa back in the days, a friend of mine told me that if my wife's visa got rejected, they had to tell me exactly why and according to their answer, I could correct and submit again, but if the reason wasn't good enuf, I could sue them because the reunion of a family is protected by international laws.

The first visa got rejected because the apartment wasn't big enuf for 3 persons, so I switeched directly to a new one and it got smoothly.

So according to what they will tell you in case the visa got rejected, you can act.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18