Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Family reunion spouse visa

Umschalten
Family reunion spouse visa
Antwort
17.07.18 12:43
Hi guys, 

I recently, got job after master studies in Germany and write now holding blue card. I would like to apply Family reunion spouse visa for my wife in India. She had completed her Bachelors study in Computer Science Engineering. My question is, does she require A1 german certification to apply family reunion visa or can we write explanation that she will learn after comming to germany in cover letter as I hold blue card? How far is it importent to have A1 German certification to apply family reuinon spouse ? 

Thank you 
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Family reunion spouse visa
Antwort
26.07.18 11:09 als Antwort auf Saimurali Nama.
Hi Saimurali,
I think, as per the website of the German consulate in India, spouses of blue card holders are exempted from language certification. Now, when it comes to actually learning the German language, I think she should do it because it will be come in handy in Germany. I'm not sure if it will make her application look better if she takes the certification but it won't make her case worse if she doesn't. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Aditya Pai
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3