Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

change of job

Toggle
change of job
Answer
12/18/05 8:02 PM
Hello ,
I am kumar, I am working in a company .i have got job offer in other company from feb 1. I have given kündigung to the present company and my last working day will be on 15 jan. I have 10 days holidays and would like to take 5 days krank in jan . so i will take those in Jan. I have visa which states" i am allowed to work till 2009 in IT-field independent of company". My question is that i am planning to go to india in jan and would like to join new company in feb. So should i inform to AB or AA or other amts orelse can i join directly in the new company. will i get salary for 15 days in jan.
could anyone can reply me with your suggestion and experiences.
Thanks in adv.,
regards,
satish..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: change of job
Answer
12/18/05 9:36 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
With that type of visa you do not have to inform AA. You can however always go there and ask them yourself.

If you are "planing" to get 5 days sick in January and be in India at the same time you can get into big trouble with your company, krankenkasse - you name it. Normally you should take unpayed vacation or come to work in these 5 days.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 8:54 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hi cedeomir,
thanks for your reply. I have to work in the old company till jan15. i would like to take 15 days krank and goto india and come in the jan end and join in the new company from feb. Is it ok and do i have any probs?
thanks n regards
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 10:04 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
if you mannage to be krank (if you hit your self with a hammer or similar) than it is OK.

otherwise it is not.
you will hardly explain how can you travel to India if you are krank.

you can get ALG for second half of January but if you get ALG than you can not go to India
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott