Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Buying a shop

Buying a shop
Antwort
03.10.05 21:59
Hello all,

I would request suggestions and advice from you guys.

I am working here as in Germany for the last two years and get my aufenthaltserlaubnis every year as IT spezialist with the name of the company where I am working.

I am thinking of buying a small shop where I can do some business as I have enough free time after my job. I have few questions

1. Can I open a shop of my own and start business with this visa or I need to apply for a new visa.

2. If the answer is no then can I start my business after I apply for BE next year

3. If I am not allowed to do any business along with my present job, am I eligible to apply for a business visa after I quit my job now.

4. Is it is possible for me to rent that shop to some one else and have the rental income if I am not eligible to apply for business visa now? Is this allowed?

Hope anyone will answer.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Buying a shop
Antwort
04.10.05 19:06 als Antwort auf Raj Arora.
These things were discussed quite lot of times and thats why I guess noone is interested in replying.

You can dream of running a shop if you get EG and not BE. Getting EG is again based upon the will and wish of the ABH officer dealing with you. Search the forum for discussions on EG.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.10.05 19:38 als Antwort auf Raj Arora.
Here are some quick answers for your questions

>>1. Can I open a shop of my own and start business with this visa or I need to apply for a new visa.

No you cant start a business with this visa and i am sure u wont get a visa that is needed for starting a business.

>>2. If the answer is no then can I start my business after I apply for BE next year

Still NO. Fred has answered the question.

>>3. If I am not allowed to do any business along with my present job, am I eligible to apply for a business visa after I quit my job now.

Do u have 1 Million euros?? . If yes you can start a business and u will get a business visa. But if you have 1 Million why would u start a business in germany as u can take early retirement. Also if you quit your job, you pack your bags.

>> 4. Is it is possible for me to rent that shop to some one else and have the rental income if I am not eligible to apply for business visa now? Is this allowed?

Yes you are allowed to buy properties and do whatever u want to do it, but you wont get a visa just because you have a property in germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.10.05 22:22 als Antwort auf Raj Arora.
@ Fred and Raj
Thank you so much guys. I got my answers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott